Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

3 posters

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver wi-fi topic.

Sceinic
    Sceinic

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver wi-fi topic. Empty Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver wi-fi topic.

Post by Sceinic Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:08 am

Yes, this is indeed wi-fi central on SF! What this place is for is sharing your friend codes with other users and challenging them to battles and other wi-fi oppurtunities! Please, Please, PLEASE tell which game you are posting a friend code for when you post it! Different games have different digited friend codes, y'know!
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver wi-fi topic. Empty Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver wi-fi topic.

Post by who? Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:10 pm

I got SoulSilver, still waiting to battle someone though.

FC: 2236-5966-4773

Name: Moriah
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver wi-fi topic. Empty Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver wi-fi topic.

Post by Okuu Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 am

I have SoulSilver, Diamond, and White. I used to have Platinum, as well, but Star has it now. Gave it to him because the save didn't work properly. He deleted my save data and now he can save properly. I'd sue the company that makes Action Replays for the damages their device caused to my game, but I'm not a total jerk who would sue if merely insulted or looked at in an odd manner.
    White:0733-5940-8339
    Diamond:2494-5304-1953
    SoulSilver:3482-3729-1433
    Right now, on SoulSilver, I'm offering to give away three Mews, a Deoxys, a Darkrai, an Arceus or two, a Rayquaza, which I rarely give away, and an Event Pichu, which you take to Ilex Shrine to get the spiky-eared Pichu! Better hurry up, people!

Last edited by Daniel the Hedgehog on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:24 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to edit the reason for editing. Got new DS last month. Transferred Wi-Fi settings so I wouldn't have to edit my Friend Codes on here.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:02 pm