Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

4 posters

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Flare ignored Miles' apology and yelled with rage, "Even though Rhys and I are rivals, there are two children in there! I have kid too and I'll be damned if anything happened to him or those two kids!"
    Miles24
    Miles24

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Post by Miles24 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 pm

As Flare spoke, Miles24 began to become enraged. He struggled onto his feet and stood in front of Flare.
    "And you believe that I didn't recognize that!?" He shouted. "That's the exact reason as to why I quickly began chasing him! If you're truly concerned, then why didn't you go after him with me!?"
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:58 am

(Gosh Rhys. Watch the language! o-o)

Sceinic sat down on the ground watching the two argue, not bothering to cut in.

Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 am

(Flare can curse when he's mad so shush you. D:)

Flare replied louder, "Because I didn't bring my extreme gear which could of cost us more time! You don't know what Glas is capable of! I know from my own personal experience! So why don't you shut up so we can get back on his tail!" Con's eyes widen a bit never seeing Flare this mad in a long time for how long the three of them have been a team.
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 am

Moriah looked out to the sea and back at Rhys, "Having fun Rhys?"
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 am

Rhys shifts his eyes to Moriah nodding. "Yeah, I am. But I don't know what we should do first." The black hedgehog pondered on a enjoyable activity that they could try to do on the cruise.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:51 am

"That's where you are wrong." Miles24 said. "I've fought against him, I've had one of his knives pressed againt my throat, and I have seen his sadistic personality. I know exactly what he's capable of! And if you didn't want this argument to continue then you shouldn't have started it to begin with!"
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 am

Moriah looked down, "I just want to relax for now." She said as she looked down at the water.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 am

(Well curse words aren't nice. D: )
    Sceinic rolled her eyes, wondering whether to knock the two upside the head and see if that'd make them shut up.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 am

"Sure, we could do that." Rhys lifts Moriah up into his arms knowing that their destination was under one of the umbrellas set up for tourists to sit or lie down at their own desire. The black hedgehog blushes as he looks at the female hedgehog in his arms. "How sitting under one of those umbrellas?"

Punching Miles24, Flare wasn't able to hold back his own actions toward the fox releasing a small bit of the fury remaining inside of his soul and mind.

Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 am

Miles24, still weak from the explosion and fall, spun slightly in the direction that the punch travelled in before falling back to the ground. He once again struggled to get back on his feet, but could only keep himself upright by kneeling.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 am

Sceinic quickly stood up and stood between the two, glaring. "Cut it out! We're on the same side here!!"
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:49 am

Flare raises his right palm up ready to shoot a small fireball. The white hedgehog has the urge to throw it but something stops him cold. Norn and Con look on as Flare couldn't find the rage within him. The fireball vanishes from the hedgehog's hand before putting it down. "Flare," Norn said confused.

Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 am

Miles24 struggled to stay kneeling, but after a few moments, he managed to pull himself back on his feet. As he did, he rubbed his face where Flare had punched him.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 am

Sceinic crosses her arms. "Now that you two have shut up, we have a really important matter on our hands! There are two babies held captive on a helicopter that flew who knows where?! Now are you guys in or not?!" She shot glares at Miles and Flare, not exactly impressed with the recent conflict.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 am

"Flare, lets go. We can settle this later," Con said agreeing with Sceinic to a point. The white hedgehog stood motionless awkwardly silent and not responsive. "Flare?" Flare finally responds, "Go on without me." Both Norn and Con became even more confused from Flare's announcement. "You can't be serious," Norn said boldly and somewhat disappointed that the white hedgehog was abandoning the mission so soon. "I am Norn. You two go on without me. I need to make sure my own family is safe." Flare began walking past the three who stood behind him and Miles24. His two comrades merely turned their heads shocked with nothing else to say as they watched Flare head off around the corner. Not knowing exactly what to do, both Norn and Con put their focus on Miles24. "What do we do now," Con questioned.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:57 am

Miles24 stopped rubbing his face. He turned around and looked up.
    "We do what Flare mentioned." He said. "We go after him. The chopper was heading south-west before Glas knocked me out. that is where we will go."
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 am

Sceinic nodded. "But what if we've gotten too far behind to catch up with the chopper?"
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 am

"We still have a way to catch up." Miles24 said. "Both Norn and Con have their extreme gears, and as I fell, I saw where the Blue Rush landed. All we need to do is grab it and we can speed ahaid after him, so long as he didn't change his direction."
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 am

Sceinic stiffened. "Aw, but I hate heights!"
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:50 am

"Right, we still have a chance," Norn stated to everyone while holding his board. "Miles, lead the way," the orange phoenix said wanting to waste little time.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 am

"Alright.. I just need to get the Blue Rush.." Miles24 said as he slowly walked towards a nearby alleyway, still feeling the brunt of his injuries. He only walked in for a few seconds, and was back out holding the extreme gear.
    "And as much as you may dislike heights, this is the only way." He said.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 am

Sceinic crossed her arms and sighed inwardly. "Alright..... But if I fall off, it's you guys's fault."
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 am

Miles24 let go of the board and jumped onto it. "Hop on." Miles24 said to Sceinic, keeping the board stable."
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:24 am

Sceinic tentatively stepped on, not liking the idea at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:24 pm