Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

4 posters

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Sceinic
    Sceinic

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Post by Sceinic Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:19 am

Sceinic, having grabbed the edge of the floor before plummeting to the ground and possibly her death, glared at Glas. "You'll never get away with this." she muttered, teeth gritted as she attempted to pull herself, only to find her grip loosening.
    Miles24
    Miles24

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Post by Miles24 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:23 am

"This farewell will be anything but long.." Miles24 said with a grin.
    He grabbed the Blue Rush from behind his back and threw it out the window. He jumped out soon after, landing on the extreme gear and boosting off after the helicopter.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 am

Flare ran up the stairs spotting Sceinic hanging on to a piece of the floor. He then laid eyes on Smash laying unconscious nearby. Glas noticed Miles24 riding the extreme gear in a pursuit for stopping his cruel actions. He turned back sitting upright. "Shoot him out of the sky." His henchman pushed a switch pulling out a installed machine gun pointing at the white capped fox threateningly.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 am

Miles24 noticed the machine gun that was being aimed at him. He quickly reached into his bag and grabbed the Beam Sword.
    "I hope the.." He said as he activated the device. It released a large and thick green shield. "Perfect!"
    He quickly and confidently boosted ahead, ready to take the bullet rain.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 am

The turret unloaded long amounts at the fox trying to stop him in his tracks. "Keep firing," Glas ordered out loud. The driver of the helicopter obeyed and replied, "Yes sir." Firing more bullets towards Miles24, the machine gun quickly reloaded and began the barrage of shots once more. Flare glanced out the window at the pursuit and then turned his concentration on Sceinic seeing her still holding on. The white hedgehog held his hand down to her. "Take it."
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:33 am

Sceinic hesitated, wondering whether to trust him, then took it, not exactly wanting to fall to possible death.

Last edited by Sceinic on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:23 am

Miles24 used the Beam Shield to block the bullets from hitting both him and the Blue Rush. As another precaution, he moved about left and right to stay outside of the main firing area.
    "It's going to take more than a few bullets to slow me down.." Miles24 mumbled. "But I have to take out that machine gun before I can get inside.."
    He looked to the side to see a useable slope on an architectural landmark structure.
    "Perfect!" He said, heading for the building.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 am

Noticing the fox change directions, Glas turned around groaning somewhat angered to himself. "This fox is starting to be a pain. Make sure we lose sight of him!" His servant answered, "Yes sir." The helicopter shifted upward steering away from the buildings.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 am

Miles24 used the multiple curves in the design of the building to increase his speed. He then headed towards the last curve, which pointed in the direction of the fleeing chopper.
    "This is it!" He said, launching off of the building at a relatively high speed and flying extremely quickly towards the helicopter.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:24 am

"Oh, I remembered a little something." Glas then checked through a heavy bag that looked like was used for military purposes. "Ah, there you are," the sadistic hedgehog said greedy pulling out a small explosive with a short fuse. Cracking open his window, he threw the explosive out towards Miles chuckling. Noah sat still protecting Renee for any sudden harm that could happen to them.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:31 am

Miles24 noticed the explosive heading his way, but before he could take action, it was too late. The grenade exploded right in front of him, sending pieces of the casing flying towards him, injuring him and knocking him off the extreme gear. Discombobulated, he began to quickly fall towards the earth.
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:37 am

Renee hugged Noah's arm and started shaking, keeping her mouth shut so she does't cause any trouble. She looked up at Noah and rubbed her eyes.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:54 am

Seeing the sight of Miles24 falls down toward the ground below unleashed Glas' sinister laughter as he shifted his eyes to the right looking down at the two helpless children with a twisted smile. Noah shakes from the blue hedgehog's expression as Glas said to them, "Where's mommy and daddy? Hm?" The little child remained quiet as Glas continued. "I'll tell mommy and daddy you said hi." He then laughed some more as the helicopter flew off for Glas has now escaped his pursuers once again.
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:57 am

Renee started to cry a little bit, but stayed quiet and held onto Noah and shakes more from the twisted smile upon Glas' face.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 am

Miles24, still dazed from the explosion was unable to do anything, causing him to slam hard into the ground below, knocking him out cold.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:33 am

Flare pulls Sceinic up and shifted himself to look outside as the explosion went off. "Flare," Norn said as he and Con ran into the room after their search. "He got away," Con asked the white hedgehog in a somewhat deep mumble. Their leader nodded his head and looked over at Smash. "Leave the echidna here. He appears to be unharmed. Lets go." Flare walked the past two to lead them on on their task to find Miles24 leaving Sceinic behind on her own.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 am

Sceinic rubbed her head and sat up. "Hey... Wait up!" She quickly got to her feet and ran after them, not wanting to be left in the half destroyed house.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 am

Meanwhile, aboard the SSS Olympiad, Rhys stares around the ship seeing people talk, tanning, swimming, or just having fun in general. "Jeez, this ship is packed. What to do you want to do first Moriah?" The black hedgehog curved his head to the left looking at her.

"Where did he fall," Norn questioned boosting his speed to get ahead of the group. Flare stayed in the same position to the right side with an even velocity. "To the right," the white hedgehog remarked as the three swiftly ran past other citizens turning in the direction Flare had told them.
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 am

The purple hedgehog held her hands together and looked around "I don't know, I miss Noah and Renee.." She said as she looked at Rhys "I guess it's a mother instinct if I miss them so much"
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 am

He nods back to her and says, "I miss them too. And I'm sure it is an instinct. We can try to enjoy this vacation the best we can." Rhys smiles and kisses Moriah's cheek blushing from how soft and cute they are.
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 am

"I guess I know how my mom felt when she was gone for a few days when I was little." She said smiling and looking around "I'll try my best to have fun."
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 am

The hedgehog grins back with joy of spending some time alone with his soul mate. "Come on," Rhys said to Moriah as he grabs hold of her hand gently walking with her around the deck.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:29 am

After lying on the ground for numerous minutes unconscious, he began to stir and awaken.
    "Uhhhh.. Huh?" He groaned as he sat up in pain while rubbing his head. He then looked ahead to see Flare, Sceinic and the others heading towards him.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:04 pm

"There he is," Con stated seeing the fox as he tried to sit up. Flare did an angered growl accelerating to Miles24 furiously. The white hedgehog gripped onto the fox's jacket and yelled, "What were you thinking?!" Norn and Con both stopped merely watching Flare start to unleash his aggressive statements to Miles24.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:12 pm

"I was trying to persue him," Miles24 stated, trying to pull Flare's hands off of his canvas coat. "Unforunately, Glas threw a short-fused explosive out and it knocked me out. I tried to do what I could to dodge it, but it was too late. I'm sorry."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm