Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

3 posters

sonic generations songs

cyrus123
    cyrus123

sonic generations songs Empty sonic generations songs

Post by cyrus123 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:11 am

how do i get each song
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

sonic generations songs Empty Re: sonic generations songs

Post by Okuu Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:28 am

*facepalm*

Wrong section for this, cyrus. 'Sides, with me being the local Grammar Nazi - that means I correct everybody's grammar impulsively - I recommend you use capitalization and punctuation. Here, I'll move it to the right area this time.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:36 pm

You unlock songs in Generations by completing the side missions for both Classic and Modern Sonic. After you beat a mission, a bell will appear above you on that mission select. All you have to, is jump and grab the floating note that will wonder off for 20 seconds in a set pattern. Even if you can't it the first time, you can easily jump and hit the bell again and keep trying until you touch the note. There is a difference between two of the notes however.

Small blue notes are artwork.

Large gold notes are soundtrack.

You also unlock songs by getting red rings from each Act. Some are based on artwork, and others are soundtrack. Once you complete a level and collect one or multiple red rings, it will tell what you got for collecting those specific rings. I will give one away to you, it was the last song I got but the very first red ring in Modern Crisis City on the left side where you can run of a slanted path of rings is the red ring that has the song, "Reach for the Stars" from Sonic Colors.

It is at the beginning before you do a homing attack chain on flying Iblis monsters when you're about to meet the loop. Hopefully that will help.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Well, cyrus, you haz your answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:46 am