Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

5 posters

So how'd you come across the games starring our favourite blue hedgehog?

Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

So how'd you come across the games starring our favourite blue hedgehog? - Page 2 Empty Re: So how'd you come across the games starring our favourite blue hedgehog?

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:45 am

XD And I've tried. What Daniel said works. And no, PS3 disks are the same size.
    Star
    Star

So how'd you come across the games starring our favourite blue hedgehog? - Page 2 Empty Re: So how'd you come across the games starring our favourite blue hedgehog?

Post by Star Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 am

Actually, both of my ps1s broke and I lost my ps2 Awesomeface ANYWAY, I first played Sonic 2 with Daniel at his house Rainbow Dash Shadow Attacking
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 am

Star, if you dislike My Little Pony as much as you have told me that you do, why did you use a pony emoticon?
    Star
    Star

Post by Star Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 am

Daniel the Alicorn wrote:Star, if you dislike My Little Pony as much as you have told me that you do, why did you use a pony emoticon?
    Shadow's beating it up XD
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Star wrote:
    Daniel the Alicorn wrote:Star, if you dislike My Little Pony as much as you have told me that you do, why did you use a pony emoticon?

There's your answer.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 am

Star wrote:
    You are one sick little puppy.
    Star
    Star

Post by Star Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 am

Daniel the Alicorn wrote:You are one sick little puppy.
    ACTUALLY, I'm a hedgehog, not a puppy Awesomeface
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 am

Star wrote:

Best. Answer. Ever. XD
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:03 am

And I'm a porcupine but you can call me Charlie Sheen. Anyway, what else to discuss about on this topic?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:11 am