Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

4 posters

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Poll

Do you like it?

[ 4 ]
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Bar_left67%My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Bar_left17%My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Bar_left16%My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Nado13579 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 pm

My third? Hmm maybe Applejack or Spike. They're both great!

I love how Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are our favourites, but they're the exact opposite of each other. Haha xD I guess they're just that loveable.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Okuu Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:07 am

*brohoof*
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 am

Yeah!! *brohoof*

Right now, becoming a pony fan, I think I just made myself about 20% cooler.

I'm praying Dawn doesn't see this. She doesn't get why people love this show and when I told her I started watching it she hoped I wouldn't become a brony. She's not a hater, she just doesn't get us. Oh well, if she does see this, we'll just drag her into the fandom ourselves. Without her say. xD
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 am

With a shotgun, if the need arises. However, she has not logged on in a long time, so I doubt she will see it. Perhaps you could remind her that she has an account here. We do need the traffic, after all.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:32 am

With a Shotgun

Woah! Remember, she is our friend!

Well the other day I reminded her that she hasn't come here for a while. She's been pretty busy lately, we all have with graduation and stuff, but especially her. But now that it's summer I think she'll be posting again. Smile

And I have a question. Is a brony a term for fans, or do you have to be OBSESSED to consider yourself a brony?
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:06 am

I'm not really sure, but I'd say that a brony is just anybody outside of the targeted group, which is basically little kids and their parents, who watches the show.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 am

My friend and I (who I haven't seen in over a year) went to the mall the other day and went in Toys-R-Us. After pretending to obsess over lots of kids stuff, we obsessed for real when we entered the My Little Pony section. I ended up buying a Rainbow Dash figurine. Very Happy I. Regret. Nothing.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:47 am

Perfect...
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:45 am

I was wondering what I'd do this summer since I'll be home all day and away from my friends. Now I know what I will watch to keep myself busy. :3 Almost done the first season! So how long have you been a brony for?
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 am

Let me think... Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 came out around the time that I became a brony, and on the EXACT date of my 14th birthday, so it's been about four months.
    Nova X
    Nova X

Post by Nova X Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:12 am

I was a brony before it was cool

wait I'm supposed to be dead

-sneakily returns-

:'D
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 am

*flying tackle hug*

Nice to see you're back already.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:31 am

*glomps Nova*

Yeah... I think I'm brony now... A part of the herd... (I've been taking a look at brony memes, as you can see. Very Happy )

EVERYPONY, LET'S BROHOOF! Pinkie Pie
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:38 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!
    CLUSTER-GLOMP! /)^3^(\
    Nova X
    Nova X

Post by Nova X Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:33 am

Last edited by Nova X on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FORGOT TO ADD SPOILER ALERTISH....)
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:22 am

Me gusta...
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 am

Sorry for the double post, everybody, but I just found more evidence that Bronies and Pegasisters are EVERYWHERE!
    Where is your Spider-Man Parody now?
    *me gusta*
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 am

Well the pony fanbase spreads from fandom to fandom. It makes sense why it's so huge.

I just started the second season today. It's strange how the more serious stories that would make sense to have at the climax of the season keep on being the first two episodes. They'll probably do the same for season three.

I think the scene that made me laugh the most in the entire series was when Pinkie was telling the kids about how she earned her cutie mark and after the flashback she ends it with "And that's how Equestria was made!" My laugh box just burst. c:
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 am

Yeah, Pinkie Pie, at her randomest setting, is quite funny.
    Also, never heat a can of Dust-Off up too much with hot water, then fire it. You'll loose the straw unless it's firmly glued in there.
    Nova X
    Nova X

Post by Nova X Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:41 am

That is why Pinkie is best.....I prolly shouldn't even go there :'D;

But yes, the brony fanbase is probably one of the biggest fanbases I've seen @_@
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 am

Pinkie is just so random she reminds me of myself sometimes. x) Er... Toaster Ninja..? :] Yeah I can come up with better stuff when I'm in my hyper mode. Which I probably shouldn't post here when I'm in it.

And oddly enough, that "And that's how Equestria was made" line turns out to be a meme. Should've known, it's that hilarious. :3

This show is WAY better than the older MLP. Ponies rule now.<3
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 am

Our fellow Bronies and Pegasisters practically run the world, pegasister.

Also, Nado, in one of my favorite futuristic Sci-Fi webcomics, Schlock Mercenary, the resident mad scientist ended up making a living toaster by accident. And, due to the way the machine, the Scrapyard of Insufferable Arrogance, he used to make it was set up, EVERYTHING he made with it had a built-in toaster. And I mean EVERYTHING, INCLUDING the flying plasma cannon-armed tanks. And there are little robotic ninja-styled lawn gnomes with ninja weapons and built-in AI's, so, if they were made with the Scrapyard of Insufferable Arrogance, they would actually BE Toaster Ninjas.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 am

Guess Toaster Ninja wasn't so original after all... tongue SHAAAAAAAAAAAAME (Been saying that to my cousin all day while I fail at throwing a darn ball. Completed with me hiding my face in shaaaaaaaaaame.)

I wanna live on Equestria. It looks like a fun place... Sad
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Don't worry, there's always the multiverse theory.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:36 am

The Hub released a MLP:FiM-related game during Comic-Con. The code to unlock it is: HUBMLP8BIT
    Now that you have been informed, GO PLAY IT!
    Oh, ALSO, there's a website that I found yesterday with a bunch of quizzes for us bronies. It's found here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content