Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

4 posters

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Poll

Do you like it?

[ 4 ]
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Bar_left67%My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Bar_left17%My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Bar_left16%My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Bar_right [16%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Okuu Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Gather round, ladies and gentlebronies, and discuss THE show of the century, the way of the brony, etc. When you post, it needs to be "20% cooler" at least one sentence, image, or YouTube video long, OK?
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:11 pm

The Bronies keep on spreading. Still not one at least.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Okuu Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Have you watched it yet?
    Nova X
    Nova X

Post by Nova X Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 pm

I'VE SPENT OVER $200 ON THESE PONIES. HELP.
    Ahem
    I rather enjoy them and I OBSESS OVER THEM A BIT I find them quite enjoyable

c:
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 am

Have you tried out My Little Brony yet? It's loaded with Pony memes.
    Also, the current comic on foxtrot.com does make a reference to the show. A big, obvious one at that.
    http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif

Last edited by Daniel the Hedgehog on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tried an [img] tag, but the damn thing does not want to cooperate with me.)
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 am

Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:27 pm

I only watched one episode. I will never become a Brony, that's for sure. XD
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 am

Which episode? Yeah, some of the episodes leave you wondering why in the HADES (oh, now I'm talking like Herman Cain)they went with the script the schmuck-of-a-writer gave them, but the episodes are generally good.

Anyway, I say the next two episodes will not be released soon enough.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:11 am

Eh that sleep over episode with Apple, Twilight, Rarity or whoever else was in that episode.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:59 am

Oh, god! Yes, that is the worst one to date. I would think that they would have denied the script on that one! Say, do you know who I am talking about when I say Q?
    Nova X
    Nova X

Post by Nova X Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 am

So
    Ponies

And I'm super extra excited for season finale ogosh laskjdf
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 am

Daniel the Hedgehog wrote:Oh, god! Yes, that is the worst one to date. I would think that they would have denied the script on that one! Say, do you know who I am talking about when I say Q?

No I did not kind sir.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 am

Q is a character from several post-TOS series of Star Trek. He is known for having the power to manipulate reality. He did seem to like causing minor chaos, and was played by John de Lancie. Guess which villain from FIM is almost exactly like that.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 am

HOLYCOWICAN'TWAITUNTILSATURDAY!!!
    Nova X
    Nova X

Post by Nova X Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 pm

The HUB is dishing out alot for this one and aaaaaagh it looks beautiful

ALSO I CANNOT WAIT FOR VINYL MY BABBY.....<3
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:36 pm

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-the-meaning-of-life
    Watched the 2 newest episodes. Rainbow Dash's third known Sonic Rainboom was quite satisfying, although I think that she should have performed one to scare off the changelings in the fight scene. Shock-and-Awe campaigns have, historically speaking, been very successful. While Shock-and-Awe uses superior production, technology, training, and numbers to demoralize the enemy forces, causing a quick surrender, Rainbow Dash doing a near-ground Sonic Rainboom and intentionally ramming a couple of untransformed changelings would still have the same effect, and they would have won for sure.
    Also, I found a FiM-based forum, and am considering joining it.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 am

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Zerg_r10
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Sorry about the double post, but, I have an image that I want to see on Pokememes or My Little Brony, along with a picture of Dewott with Daring Do's face GIMPed over its head.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Img_1510
    See my reasoning, or am I just bat-you-know-what crazy?
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 am

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-i-bet-she-will-not-know-what-to-do
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-bronies-roll-out1
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Oh gosh, you guys are starting to make me want to try this show. What's one of the best episodes that you'd recommend? So I can see if I really like it or not.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Watch episodes 1 and 2 first. Just force yourself to sit through the whole thing, because, during the first episode, I was just forcing myself to watch so that I could hit some bronies on another forum with some actual downsides to the show instead of just pulling "facts" out of my buttocks. Try this page before you go to YouTube, because, this way, you don't have to see all the stupid recommendations, which are often filled with videos created by the more perverted part of the fandom.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 am

I watched the first two episodes and it's not too bad. It is a bit cheesy but I don't find that too much of a problem, or a reason to not like it. I'll have a lot of free time on my hands this summer so I might try to watch the two seasons. Not sure if I'll end up being a Brony or be at Brony level, but I think I'll still enjoy this show.

Pinky Pie reminds me a lot of myself. Not the pink, oh gawsh no, but the fact that I talk a LOT and when I'm in my hyper mode I will say something, which reminds me of something else that I then say, and go on endless without running out of air or letting the other person talk. xD

And Rainbow Dash's voice sounds REALLY familliar...
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 am

***SPOILER! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT THE SURPRISE TO BE LOST ON YOU!***
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Daniel the Alicorn on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:17 am

How far into the show does it spoil?

Oh and I've seen some episodes now, and I'd hate to say it...... But I think I'm in love with this series. I am now a closet pony fan. x) Rainbow Dash is my favourite, then Fluttershy. I promised myself I wouldn't become a brony... But I think I soon will be. *sulks in corner*
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Nado The Rabbit wrote:How far into the show does it spoil?
    Not too far...
    Nado the Rabbit wrote:Rainbow Dash is my favourite, then Fluttershy.
    Which is your third favorite? My first two are RD and Fluttershy, in that order. Third is Luna.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content