Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

+2
Nado13579
Rhys the Porcupine
6 posters

Sonic Heroes

Nado13579
    Nado13579

Sonic Heroes - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Heroes

Post by Nado13579 Wed May 02, 2012 9:31 am

I definitely found Team Dark's story the coolest and most original. We have Shadow who we all thought was dead, but back with amnesia and no memories of Maria or the events of SA2(I'm one of the few people who STILL aren't sick of the amnesia trope yet, and LOVE it). We got Rouge, trying to find Robotnik's secret treasure(and I don't think ANYONE was expecting it to be the Shadow clones that left us thinking for yet another game that the real Shadow really is dead). And Omega, a new character who wants to get revenge at Robotnik for sealing him in a room.

The other team's stories were good, but not nearly as original. You've got Team Sonic who want to save the world again, Team Rose, where Amy's looking for Sonic, Cream's looking for Chocola, and Big's looking for Froggy yet again, and Team Chaotix who want to get money(Although others probably didn't know that agent speaking to them was Robotnik, I found it extremely predictable). I know it looks like I'm bashing the other teams, I still LOVE the other teams, just don't think their stories were as epic and original as Team Dark's.

Aaaaannnnddd to top it all off Team Dark has the best theme song for the entire game franchise... This Machine
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu May 03, 2012 5:50 am

If you dragged out the battle with Devil Doom long enough on Shadow the Hedgehog Eggman gets on the intercom and announces that the Shadow in the game is the original Shadow the Hedgehog.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Thu May 03, 2012 7:32 am

I know, I'm just saying that we were left for yet another game thinking that he's dead. Lol :p
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu May 03, 2012 9:07 am

I know. It was fairly awesome to think that Shadow was immortal. However, this was ruined when Eggman said, roughly, "HAHAHA! YOU THINK YOU ARE IMMORTAL? THE ONLY REASON YOU SURVIVED WAS BECAUSE I SAVED YOUR LIFE!"

This just goes to show that Robotnik isn't COMPLETELY evil, he's just epic at trolling and being counter-trolled.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Fri May 04, 2012 10:31 am

Robotnik just trolled everyone for two straight games. XD

The only "truly evil" Robotnik was the one in SatAM. The one that took the idea of taking over the world very seriously and succeeded. Definitely the coolest of all the different versions of Robotnik.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun May 06, 2012 12:47 am

I think he's gone just a little OCD about killing Sonic.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Mon May 07, 2012 5:10 am

Haha, maybe. tongue

Excluding the Robotnik in AoStH(who was definitely the most GOOFY), I'd say the one in Sonic X was the least evil one. Okay, he wanted to take over the world here too, but he teamed up with Sonic when he had to or didn't try to attack every second he saw the heroes. For example, look at the Metarex arc. Later on in the season, he was actually on the good side. I dunno, maybe it's just me.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 am

Naturally, my question is as follows: Why doesn't Eggman go nuclear like France did? Nuclear reactors do not have to be refueled very often. In fact, an average American nuclear submarine usually has to be refueled only every twenty years, and then they usually decommission them instead of tearing the hull apart to refuel it.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Mon May 07, 2012 9:35 am

Lool good point. XD

So, was anyone here actually able to beat this game? I couldn't get past Egg Emperor while on Team Rose. Which is the furthest I got on any of the teams.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu May 17, 2012 7:15 am

Deep down Eggman has a heart and it wouldn't be fun trying to take over the world if he defeats Sonic. I'd feel the same way. He would probably get bored eventually. XD
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 am

I agree.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Fri May 18, 2012 7:36 am

Hypothetically speaking, if he DID beat Sonic, then he'd probably give Sonic another chance because he'd get bored real fast if he took over. Fighting Sonic, that man needs SOMETHING to do. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content