Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

Something's Strange in Tinywood Town

Sceinic
    Sceinic

Something's Strange in Tinywood Town Empty Something's Strange in Tinywood Town

Post by Sceinic Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:19 pm

"ANDRE, I'VE TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THAT PARTY!" Andre's mom, a tall, blonde-haired lady who always seemed to wore heavy makeup but was nice nonetheless, put her hands on her hips and glared at him with narrowed eyes and pursed lips. Andre, blonde himself but not nearly as tall, rolled his eyes and made a low growling sound from the back of his throat. "All my 'buds are gonna be there, Mum! We're gonna be there until late at night dancing and hanging out! Not only that, but there'll be GIRLS there! Why can't you shut your fat mouth for a moment and actually think about it before you say no?!" This did it for Mum. "Andre Peyton Williams..." she said, smiling through gritted teeth. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THAT PARTY AND THAT IS FINAL!!" Andre flinched backward, flung his knapsack over his shoulder and stormed into his room, shooting one last cold, hard glare at her before slamming the door. "I'll sneak out tonight, that's what I'll do. I'm going to that party, and no one's gonna keep me from it!" Andre cracked open the door and peered out. No one there. He walk warily towards the door, until.. "Andrey, what're you doing?" It was his little sister. Andre turned to face her. "Angelynn, it's alright. I'm just going to the store to pick up some more milk. How about if you keep this a secret from Mommy and Daddy, I could bring you back some chocolate." Angelynn immediately brightened. "Okay! Angelynn keep secrey!" Andre smiled and closed the door behind him, then ran up the driveway before his parents had a chance to stop him. "Alright... I'd say there's about an hour and a half before the party, and five miles from here to there. As long as I walk fast enough, I should be able to make it." Andre turned the corner and stopped dead. "What the....?" A little yellow mouse thing hopped from the bushes and looked up at him. He had cute red cheeks, black eartips, brown stripes running down his back, and a strange, almost lightning bolt shaped tail. "Pika pi?" It asked quizzically. Andre gaped. "You look sortof like a mouse... But you're not like any animal I'VE seen, are you little guy?" The mouse seemed to have electricity all over it's pelt. Andre reached down and ran his fingers through the mouse's coat. He smiled as it licked his hand and squeaked happily. But the idea was still strange... What was he, and what was he doing here. Something's strange in Tinywood town....

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:05 pm