Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

+2
Rhys the Porcupine
Sceinic
6 posters

Rhys' Writing Topic

Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Rhys' Writing Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhys' Writing Topic

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:31 am

XDDDD Its been awhile since I posted a story. Might do more short stories like that sometime.
    Star
    Star

Post by Star Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Awesome! You're a good writer!
    yoooou I wish I was as good as you.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Thanks Star!! Haven't worked on anything in a bit for writing. Not sure what I should do next for a story. Maybe a fight between Smash and I.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:31 am

Updating with a new story requested from Moriah. And its a Sonamy fanfic this time. Enjoy!

Another Choice

During a calm afternoon in Mobius, Sonic runs into the kitchen searching through the fridge for his chilidog. He bends down looking into cabinets when Amy hugging his arm interrupts him. The blue hedgehog straightens his posture and turns his head to her. “Hi Amy. Do you know what happened to the chilidog I had in here?” “Oh, I think you think you ate it.” Sonic replies back to Amy’s answer, “Maybe I did. Oh well.” He closes the fridge door and lifts Amy up onto the counter smiling. “How are you doing?”

The pink hedgehog’s face turned into disappointment very quickly causing Sonic some confusion. “The test came out negative again…” Amy mumbled looking down a bit. “I don’t get it. We tried three times now, can you try to take another one?” Amy nods back to the hedgehog and says, “I will again shortly.” She gets down off the counter before Sonic asks her, “Want me to make dinner?” “No, I can try to make something if you want.” Seeing not much of an option, knowing that she’s a better cook than him, Sonic answers, “Sure. I’ll sit out here.” The blue hedgehog kisses Amy’s cheek and strolls out into the living room sitting on the sofa and turns on the television.

Some time passes by and a question gets under Sonic’s skin. He watches the TV to try to ignore it but starts getting bored and lets it out. “What if we can’t have kids Amy?” She stops what she’s doing and looks at him. “I don’t know. We could adopt maybe but just hope that we can have kids of our own Sonic.” Sonic nods his head and his thoughts again fill up in boredom.

Meanwhile, the self-proclaimed mad scientist and ruler of the world one day, Dr. Eggman is plotting another scheme for world domination. “Oh ho ho ho! Now with Sonic’s DNA put into this machine creating this little child, I shall use him to help me conquer the world and stop that pesky hedgehog!!” Dr. Eggman looks down at the little 3-year-old hedgehog that looks similar to Sonic and says, “But I need that artifact from the city museum if I want to increase your age and power twice as much as Sonic’s… S-2000!!” He gets into his Egg-O-Matic with several mechs behind him. “Now, we shall head to the museum, grab the artifact, and get back here before Sonic even has a chance to arrive. If he does, I have a surprise in store for him!!”

“Maybe we should go see the clinic,” Amy suggested. Do we have to? Wouldn’t feel comfortable going there. Oh wow, I have to look at something that would disturb me and think it’s alright.” Sonic stated sarcastically. “Lets go then.” The blue hedgehog stood up and walked with Amy to the front door. Opening the door, she was suddenly lifted into Sonic’s arms smiling at him. He grins, “Hang tight!” She did so and the blue hedgehog went into a dashed run arriving at the clinic in a short time.

The two hedgehogs walk inside to set up an appointment and wait. “Sonic, we’re ready for you.” Finally, Sonic heads in as Amy sits patiently to see him come back out a bit after. The blue hedgehog sits down next to her and she asks, “How’d it go?” “Fine I guess.” He starts tapping his foot impatiently when the nurse comes out after reviewing the results. “We have the results for you Sonic.” He stood up and walked over to the nurse. “What’s the results,” he asked. “You can have children.”

Sonic’s expression grew more confused. “But Amy and I tried 3 times. How is that possible?” “I will check the results again and let you know.” He grew frustrated and walked next to Amy. “How’d it go?” “She said that we can have kids but she’ll check the results over.” She held his hand and said, “Okay, lets go home. I gave them my number so they call us.” “Alright,” Sonic agreed and walked with Amy outside. He then lifted her back up and ran back to her house. “I’ll make us dinner,” she said walking into the kitchen. Getting more frustrated and bored, Sonic stares at Amy. He watches her set out plates and glasses not knowing what to do. The hedgehog then walked to the door and opened it catching Amy’s attention. “Sonic, where you are going?” The pink hedgehog hugged him from behind and he said, “I need to go out for a run. I’m sorry Amy… but I have to.” He turns to her giving her a kiss and runs off. Getting worried, Amy sat down on the top step hoping Sonic will be fine.

An explosion of one of the museum walls created a hole with Dr. Eggman, S-2000, and his mechs entering inside. “Hmmmm, the artifact must be here somewhere. Ah ha!!” Dr. Eggman caught his eyes onto a sealed door and knew this could be it. “Mechs, take down this door!!!” The three mechs charged at it with full force but it took three attempts to knock it down. “There it is!!!!! Grab it!!!” One of mechs gripped the artifact and gave it to Dr. Eggman as S-2000 watched.

“How can I not have kids? I don’t understand it. I know it was hard to show my feelings for Amy. Now I feel sad since we can’t have kids of our own.” Sonic thought to himself as he ran through a plain. “I shouldn’t be thinking over this. It’s not going to make anything better.” The blue hedgehog turns around and dashes his way back to the city. Smirking, Dr. Eggman says, “Now we must get back before…. Sonic!!!!!” He stares at Sonic standing on the rubble of the wall and walks off it. “Looks like Egghead can’t enough history. Maybe I could help with that.”

Growling with rage, Eggman bursts out saying, “Curse you Sonic!!! Every time I try to take over the world, you get in my way!!!!! That ends today!! I’m going to use this artifact to charge up S-2000. Not only that, but I used your DNA to create him. Then he’ll become older, faster, and superior to you in every way thought possible!!” Sonic doesn’t look impressed from this information. “Eh, sounds lame. Why don’t you just give up now? Or, how about I save the embarrassment for when I foil your “scheme”? How does that sound Mcnosehair?” Eggman appears more annoyed from Sonic’s comebacks. “That’s it!!! Mechs attack!!!!!!” “Really,” Sonic interrupts. “How many times have you tried that one? I mean I know how you try to be a mad scientist and all, but its not working well for ya.” Growling and furious, Dr. Eggman explodes. “Mechs, destroy Sonic!!!!”

The hedgehog grins waiting for the first mech to approach close enough. He jumps onto the first mech’s head kicking off the second’s head. Sonic does a back flip and spin dashes the first mech into the other two exploding them when they impact with the wall. He grins again at Eggman proving a point. “S-2000!!!! Attack!!!” S-2000 runs around in circles and falls down crying in pain. “You plan to charge this up?” “Grrrrrrr I guess if you want something done right, you got to do it yourself!!!!” Dr. Eggman floats up out of the museum and Sonic looks up curious. “Hmmm, whoa!!” The hedgehog jumps back as a huge mech that almost touches the ceiling lands down in front of him.

“Now you’re finished hedgehog!!!!!” The mech’s arm swings down at the hedgehog but Sonic rolls under and runs up the other arm. “Oh no you don’t!!!” Eggman swings the mech’s arm at Sonic launching him into a wall. “Eh….” The hedgehog tries to keep his eyes open as the mech walked close to him. “Now you’re mine Sonic!!!” S-2000 gets in front of Sonic and stares up at Eggman. “S-2000? Get out of the way!!!!! I must squash that pesky hedgehog!!!!” “No no no,” S-2000 yelled back. Growling louder, Eggman swings the mech’s arm at S-2000 hitting him out of the way.

Sonic swiftly jumped up, started to run up the mech’s arm and jumps off of it straight above Eggman’s cockpit. “What? No!!!!!!” The hedgehog turned into a ball and spin dashes into the cockpit destroying the controls. The mech fell backward causing Eggman to hop on the floor and stop. As he looked up, the blue hedgehog walks out of the smoke and grins. “What’d I tell ya? Just give it up already Eggman.” “Grrrrrrr this isn’t over. This isn’t over yet Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!” Dr. Eggman got in his Egg-O-Matic and floats away to plan his next plot. Sonic grins as he watches Eggman flee. “I’ll be waiting.” The hedgehog’s eyes turn to S-2000 as he walks to Sonic. “Guess Eggman didn’t like you very much. I know a good home for you.”

He starts walking as S-2000 walks with him and holds Sonic’s hand. The blue hedgehog looks at the smaller hedgehog that looks very similar to him and makes their way back to Amy’s house. Sonic knocks on the door and walks inside with S-2000. “Amy, are you here? I brought something.” “What did you bring now,” Amy’s voice echoed from upstairs. “Come down here and see.” Sure enough, Amy came down the stairs and looked at Sonic. “Amy…this is our son.” Expression appearing stunned, she looked at the mysterious little hedgehog then looks back up at Sonic. “Really?”

The blue hedgehog nods and Amy asks, “How do you know? Where did you find him?” “I found him with Eggman and he told me that he used my DNA to create this little guy. Can we keep him?” Smiling, the pink hedgehog nods back, “Yes, I’d like that. That’s unlike you Sonic.” She hugs him and lifts up S-2000. “Heh, I guess,” Sonic says. “What should we name him?” Giving a hard look at the little hedgehog, Amy says, “I think…. Shift.” “I like that too,” Sonic grins as Amy continues saying, “I’m mommy and he’s your daddy.” The new named hedgehog looks confused and says, “Mommy…. daddy…?” She nods and smiles and Shift starts to laugh playfully making Amy and Sonic laugh along with him. The phone started to ring interrupting the laughter.

“Hello,” Amy says when she picks up the phone. “Ah yes Amy. This is the nurse from the clinic. Our results came out that you and Sonic wouldn’t be able to have children. We’re sorry to tell this news.” Smiling at Sonic, Amy replies to the nurse, “That’s alright. We’re perfectly fine now. Thank you.” She hangs up and says, “We should head to bed now.” Shift yawns and closes his eyes when a sudden wind takes Amy’s attention off her son and notices that Sonic is gone. She runs to the door still holding Shift and watches Sonic run off from the city. “Oh Sonic, I always knew why I fell in love with you.” The pink hedgehog blushes and smiles as she looks at Shift sleeping and takes him inside for the night.

Running through a forest area, Sonic smiles eventually getting to a hilltop. He stops and stares up at the moon and stars. The blue hedgehog then hops down on the grass below and runs along the plain near the coastline throughout the night. Can there ever be…. another choice?

Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:01 am

AAH! SONAMY FAN!
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 am

Yes yes. Do you know that SEGA stated that Sonic actually does have feelings for Amy but is too shy to admit it?
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:53 am

Gah! THEY ARE EVIL!
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:56 am

Daniel the Hedgehog wrote:Gah! THEY ARE EVIL!

SEGA's not. They say the smae thing with Knuckles with Rouge. And back any topic here, I'm starting on Comet's request as of now.
    Luca
    Luca

Post by Luca Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 am

Okay, thanks Rhys
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 am

Comet wrote:Okay, thanks Rhys

No problem Comet. It'll take a bit but I will write it when I can.
    Luca
    Luca

Post by Luca Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:36 am

No problem.
    Luca
    Luca

Post by Luca Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 am

O-o Cliffhanger. That sounds like a horror story. Can't wait to see that one done.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:35 am

Comet wrote:O-o Cliffhanger. That sounds like a horror story. Can't wait to see that one done.

It'll take me a bit for that one. First have to finish yours.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 am

Well I finally have Comet's request finished. Was busy with work for the past three days but I hope he enjoys it.

Swift Alley

During a cold night in a house, a light purplish fox named Sceinic sits down to watch her boyfriend Comet, throw a bowling ball down a lane and hits 6 of the pins. “Aw man, thought I would have had those!” The red hedgehog sits down in frustration wanted to leave. “Oh come on Comet,” Sceinic nudged his arm. “We can still have fun. It was only a few pins you missed.” Not much in a mood, Comet stood up suddenly. “Comet?” Not shifting his head back to the light purple fox, he said, “I’m getting hungry.” The hedgehog didn’t say another walking over to a line to order for his food.

Feeling concerned, Sceinic thought what she should do to cheer Comet up. After some time when Comet started to head back to her, the fox thought of a plan and sure it would work. The red hedgehog sat down and started eating some of his pizza. The couple didn’t say much of anything to one another making Sceinic more worried. She then got up and started to set up the monitor up for another game. Comet watched her and then went back to finishing his pizza when she turned around to face him.

“We’re gonna play another round okay?” Giving a blank stare, the troubled hedgehog said, “Alright then, you first.” Comet stood up as Sceinic tried to lift up a ball. “I can’t get it…” she acted trying to convince her boyfriend for assistance. “Let me help.” The hedgehog helped her lift up the bowling ball and lead her to a stop in front of the lane. The female fox felt her cheeks starting to warm up while her boyfriend placed his other hand near her hip. Both blushing, Comet then helped Sceinic throw the ball down the lane and got a strike. “Yay!” “Heh, there you go,” Comet said.

Smiling at one another with the celebration, they both suddenly stopped and leaned giving a kiss on the lips. “Have a good time,” Sceinic asked the red hedgehog hoping for a positive response. Staring at her for a second and grinning, he replied with a simple, “Yes, I did.” The light purple fox got overexcited and jumped hugging Comet. “I knew you would!”
    Luca
    Luca

Post by Luca Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 am

Awesomeface That's great! Thanks!
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:44 am

Comet wrote: Awesomeface That's great! Thanks!

No problem! XD
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:27 am

I finally got this story finished. Its a way for myself to bye tribute to Sonic's 20th anniversary. Hope you all like it.

Sonic Generations

“Say bye to dad Shift,” Amy smiled watching the little hedgehog run to Sonic. “Bye daddy.” Shift hugged his father’s leg not wanting to let go. “Heh, bye Shift. Daddy’s going out for a bit.” The blue hedgehog rubs his head and kisses Amy. “See ya later.” Sonic left no other second to spare and dashed away through the forest area. “Bye,” Amy said in a gentle tone. “Come on Shift. We’ll go inside and I’ll put on your TV show for you to watch before dinner.” “Okay mommy.” Shift follows behind his mother as they walk back inside and the door shuts.

The communicator watch on Sonic’s wrist starts to ring stopping the hedgehog from sprinting. “Tails, what’s going on?” Tails’ face appeared on the watch’s screen as he speaks. “Eggman’s up to another scheme again. I’m in pursuit of him now.” Grinning the blue hedgehog replies to his friend, “As usual, another day cracking that egg and boiling him for breakfast.” Tails grins a little, “Heh I guess so. Where’s your location by the way?” Sonic rubs the top of his head with a finger gently. “I’m near the forest.” “Good, you’re close by. There is a river straight ahead from your direction. Meet me there and I’ll try to keep Eggman distracted.”

“Mcnosehair Tails. Mcnosehair,” Sonic said correcting him. The fox laughs a little. “I’ll remember.” Tails vanishes off the screen and the blue hedgehog break out into a run jumping and twirling through tree branches. He gets through the forest and leaps over the river seeing Tails standing and Eggman in his Egg-O-Matic. The thing mysterious was a crate attached to the Egg-O-Matic by a cable. “You two again? Bah, I don’t have time for you both. Although I would want to deal with you myself, I have my own business to attend to.” Dr. Eggman makes that boldly statement not in the mood for the two friends. “What kind of business are we talking about here? Are you making a diet plan? You could use one. Been letting your health go to waste Eggman. I bet there’s nothing in that crate except cheeseburgers.”

Irritated as usual, Eggman goes on saying, “Your heroic comebacks won’t matter after I’m through with you two. What lies contained in this crate will assist my pursuit for world domination!!” Tails expression grew serious as he stared upward at egg shaped man. “What exactly is in that crate?” “None of your concern, now I must b…” “It’s the Master Emerald!!!!” That voice caught all of their attention turning their heads to see the red echidna not pleased impatient to get his hands on Dr. Eggman. “You blasted echidna! You never know your place and when to butt out of a creative genius’ affairs!!!

“Affairs,” Sonic questioned. “Who would want to have an affair with you? One thing I know is they wouldn’t have good tastes if it were somebody such as you.” Aggravated, Eggman bellowed out, “I’ve had it!!!!” The evil scientist’s Egg Carrier flew overhead dropping down hundreds of robots. The mechs surrounded the trio by all sides in a large circle as well other flying mechs guarding from above. “Now you won’t get away!!!! Sayonara suckers!!!” Dr. Eggman floats away onto the Egg Carrier and the trio of heroes watches as it starts to move away. “We have to get the Master Emerald back,” Knuckles told Sonic and Tails. All three get back to back when Tails asks, “How are going to get through all of them?” Grinning, Sonic says to them, “Easy, I got a plan.”

The hedgehog doesn’t give them time to ask as he starts running around the two in circles creating a strong wind. Not knowing what was going on, the mechs appeared fired mindlessly. “Now!” Sonic yelled coming up through the wind and homing attacks the flying mechs. Back down below, Tails was sent flying out in a ball bashing into a row of mechs. Followed behind was Knuckles yelling as he charged at a startled section of the robots dashing through punching with a flurry of his fists. After some time, they finally destroy the last robot letting them get their attention back on retrieving the Master Emerald. “Come on!” Sonic sprints after the ship with Knuckles close behind him. Tails gets close to Knuckles as much as he can by spinning his tails to keep up with them.

The blue hedgehog decides his move by dashing up a side of a mountain and kicks his foot off it flipping onto the deck of the Egg Carrier. Tails lifts Knuckles up flying up the other side to the upper deck landing safely. “Take out the engine Knuckles! I’ll deal with the lookouts!” “Alright, be careful Tails,” Knuckles said back to him heading through one of the doors behind him. The fox flew his tails up to a platform with 2 lookout mechs. Sonic walks along the deck and gets potted by one of the lookouts. It sets off the alarm to warn every mech on the ship.

Eggman hears it and sits up. “What’s going on out there?” “Uh… boss, check the monitors,” Orbot says nervously. The scientist turns around and sees Sonic standing on the deck from the screen. “That hedgehog again!!! Send more mechs out immediately to assist!!” “But sir, you sent most of the mechs to stop them from getting aboard the ship.” Eggman gets more frustrated and yells, “Just send any of the mechs down that we have left!!!!!” “Thou are not impressed,” Cubot announced in a knight accent. “Thou king must have chivalry!!!” “Grrrrrrr, not only do I have Sonic aboard the Egg Carrier but now you have the wrong voice chip again!!!!”

The amount of mechs Dr. Eggman had left wasn’t much as the battle on the terrain. Some were standard, running out onto the deck, others were flying mechs, and 3 larger mechs with supported armor came out as well. “Uh, hey guys. Do you mind stepping to the side? I got an order of scrambled eggs topped with bacon. Whoa!” The Egg Carrier started quaking uncontrollably. “We must be going through some type of time portal,” Eggman stated as it appeared and started to surround the ship. It went through the time portal and appeared near a floating island.

“That can’t be…. Angel Island?” Orbot interrupted saying, “Sir, look.” Dr. Eggman turned his head to see another ship floating next to the Egg Carrier. “It appears we have gone through time. That looks like my old ship.” Something catches his eye on the deck where he sees 3 small figures fighting off robots. “No!!!!! It can’t be!!!! Cubot rambled around, “Thou knight shall fight for the king!!!! Where is the squire?!?!” Head starting to steam, Eggman yells, “Bah shut up!!!!!” The rounded man stares out watching the figures. “Looks like we’re going to have a harder time getting back.” Orbot appeared nervous to the mad scientist. “What shall we do sir?”

“We shall hold off Sonic and find our way back in our own timeline.” Bashing his fist through a wall under the deck, Knuckles searched around in search of the Master Emerald. The echidna jabbed his way past mechs reducing them to rubble with ease till he finally approached a door. Gazing upon it, the door appeared to be made of steel and didn’t have a knob or handle. “Grrrrrrrr, I’ve had it!!!!!” Knuckles charged releasing a powerful punch knocking down the door only to be surprised by a colossal mech suited in the most highly advanced armor decorated and designed in extreme detail.

It appeared to be almost indestructible and Knuckles’ concentration went to a halt when the mech suddenly started to fly up through a hole above it. “The Master Emerald!” The red echidna caught eye on the Master Emerald and ran to it. But soon did he notice that it was sealed behind a glass barrier. Aboard the deck, Sonic felt the ship start to shake below his feet. “What’s going on here?!” Tails starting losing his footing and fell out of the watchtower along with the mechs that he destroyed. Finally the gigantic mech Knuckles saw moments before appeared on the deck standing in front of Sonic.

“Oh ho ho ho! With my new, improved, and enormous mech, it will squash Sonic once and for all!” Dr. Eggman then pressed a button activating the mech making Sonic smirk. “Not bad of an idea. But why should I say that? It’ll be clobbered like all of his other toys!” Raising its arm, the mech prepared to hit Sonic with a fist till a light ball charged up and hit the mech’s face. The blue hedgehog gazed on as the mech fell backwards leaving a cloud of dust behind. “What?! How could my mech just fall like that?! And Sonic didn’t even hit him!!!” A figure started to emerge from the mist and was actually Classic Sonic. “Whoa! Another me?! Sweet!!!”

“What?! We have gone to the past!!!! That means that the other ship must have my past self on board!” Eggman appeared a little nervous with the sudden twist to the time travel. Orbot crossed his arms and his said, “Even if you join forces with your past self, I’m sure both of you will still fail on a plan to stop those of two Sonics.” Infuriated, Dr. Eggman lashed at Orbot. “Well with both of our smart minds put together, we can easily take down Sonic!!!!!” Rushing next to him, Cubot exclaimed, “But sir, there’s two Sonics now!!!! And what about his friends?! We’re in big trouble now!!!!” Cubot zoomed around the room going nuts as Eggman thought to himself.

“Woah,” Tails mumbled as he watched Classic Sonic stand in front of his best friend. The smaller hedgehog gave a quick look at him and gave his peace trademark pose. “Right on,” Sonic said until Badniks coming on board the Egg Carrier interrupted their excitement. “Party for two,” Sonic stated in his cocky attitude as both him and his Classic self charged at the Badniks and mechs. “Make that four!!!” Suddenly the wall behind all the mechs and Badniks crumbled with Classic and Modern Knuckles charging into the fray. Then Classic and Modern Tails flew in to aid as the battle was finally ready. Mechs and Badniks were reduced to scrap metal left and right, up and down, leaving Dr. Eggman nervous inside his control room.

As the mayhem continued, the ship next to the Egg Carrier suddenly started to lose altitude and crashed into the ocean exploding as it sent a waterfall of water onto the Egg Carrier deck. “No, this can’t be happening we have to stop…” A thud ended Eggman’s rage as he turned his head to see both Modern and Classic Sonic standing outside the cockpit glass of the control room. “Gah!!!!! Please have mercy Sonic!!!!!” The Egg Carrier started to shake uncontrollably as Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot tried to stand perfectly straight. “What’s happening,” Eggman shouted at the top of his lungs. “Sir, it appears the interior of the ship is being destroyed. And its going to crash within a few moments.” “Bah blast it!!!!!” A portal then appeared behind the two hedgehogs while Tails and Knuckles jumped down with the Master Emerald.

“Curse you Sonic!!!!!! I thought this plan was full proof but you decide to crash my party and take all the fun for yourself!! “You’ll never learn Eggman! But it was fun sticking around!” Sonic turned to his Classic self and said, “See ya pal!” Classic Sonic smirked and they both gave thumbs up to each other. “Lets go Sonic,” Tails said in a rush. “Alright alright, see ya later Eggman!” Knuckles, Tails, and then Sonic jumped through the portal leaving Eggman behind. The Egg Carrier starts to crash down as Classic Tails takes Sonic up to the sky. “No!!!!! Curse you Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!!”

The Egg carrier crashed on the ground below leaving Eggman stuck in this timeline. The evil scientist will find his way back somehow, one way or another. But in the end of it all, we all know that the blue hedgehog known as Sonic will be there to save the world.

Luca
    Luca

Post by Luca Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 am

Nice.
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 pm

I know so Comet.
    My friend fell off a stage and landed on her head and she said she was fine though. I swear people are made out of bubble wrap these days!
    Luca
    Luca

Post by Luca Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Got that right XD
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:09 am

Made this quick Sonic story so I hope you enjoy.

Moment in Green Hill

Dashing through a familiar scene, Sonic was pursuing Dr. Eggman who was yet up to another scheme. The blue blur had been following the evil scientist for quite some time now. Skidding to a halt, the hedgehog peered left to right while pondering which direction Eggman took. Not having much of a choice, Sonic rushed straight ahead through a narrow passageway, feeling the sunshine down on the hedgehog's warm signature blue colored fur. A clear blue containing few amounts of clouds soared over Green Hill as the speedy hedgehog's eyes glared at an approaching Motobug. Within reach, Sonic's expression shifted into a smirk before charging through the Motobug, causing it to explode leaving a puff of smoke behind. Dead ahead were more robotized insects having no clue that would yet be in store for them. Leaping, the blue blur zoomed downward in a ball slamming into the first Motobug, rebounding upward with a spin trick, then homed at the second.

Sonic swiftly landed boosting forward along a loop beneath a floating landform when something peculiar attracted his attention. "Sonic!!!!" "Gah!!!!! A-A-A-Amy!!!!" His green eyes gazed to Amy holding him down with a casual smile on her face. "Now I got you Sonic! You won't get away this time!!" Face filling up in terror as much as disbelief this was happening right now, Sonic became determined to get away. "Not now Amy! I have an Egghead waiting to be baked. Like some time to yourself too you know." The persuading wasn't going to work for his part, as it only made Amy more infuriated. "You have time for yourself most of the time anyway!! What about me?!" "Jeez calm down would ya? I got to stop Eggman!" Sonic sped off from under his stalker leaving her behind while the hedgehog continued his search. Growling under her breath, the steamed Amy said, "I'll get you someday Sonic."

Rushing down a slope into a darkened tunnel, the blue blur had almost no vision whatsoever till a fading light began to grow brighter by the second. Excitement and eagerness filled up within the blue hedgehog speeding up the pace of his feet rapidly blasting out of the tunnel way. Sonic suddenly noticed a Buzzer flying towards him and grinned tricking the Badnik by sliding under. The Buzzer turned around engaging its rockets to boost in the chase after its target. Sprinting along the corkscrew path, Sonic sped up at another loop and soared through the air. "Yeah!!!" The blue hedgehog fell down running at a standard pace hopping from platform to platform still being tailed by the Buzzer. Peering over his shoulder, Sonic dived down below as the Badnik charged after him. "Never quit do ya?" The blue hedgehog grinned landing on the ground below.

The Buzzer rammed downward full speed only to crash into the ground bursting to pieces while the sneaky hedgehog sped away up a tall hillside. He flew upward glaring ahead into the distance. Sonic didn't have much time as the hedgehog attempted to focus his eyes straight ahead. With a sign of hope, the green eyes spotted Dr. Eggman flying far ahead in his Egg-O-Matic fleeing away. Objective in sight, Sonic dropped below boosting away through loops, bridges, over platforms, resolute to the situation he must face. Ramming through 3 Motobugs, the blue blur lost sight of the evil scientist wondering where and possibly what the so-called genius planned for action.

Jumping up, Sonic was stunned when Dr. Eggman suddenly appeared from below with a giant ball attached to the Egg-O-Matic. "Ho ho ho!!! Nice of you to drop by Sonic!! Shall I end the misery of chasing me for you? With total honesty, I'd be glad to!" Expressing a grin, the blue hedgehog gazed up at the evil scientist's floating chair. "Nah, I'm good! The world would probably be pretty boring if neither of us were around Egghead. Tell you what, how about we just get this over with so I can own you and continue our endless quest to stop another already?" Sonic had the back of his hands on his hips while Dr. Eggman rubbed a finger under his chin. "Hmmmmm, you make a good point for once actually. But either way I will stop you from foiling anymore of my plans Sonic!!" Preparing for the test, the speedy blue blur taunted away at his rival. "Bring it on Eggman!!!" "With pleasure!!!!" The two famous foes then marked on their battle to either save or conquer the world once more.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:48 am

Haven't made a post in this topic for quite awhile. Well now that's about to change because I have an update. Chapter 1 for Prehistoric Peril is now finished and will be posted later on and also on DA. But for the moment, I'll post the Prologue so I hope you enjoy it. Any comments would be welcome.

Prologue

Humming strangely, perhaps in delight, stood a young man poised, well kept, dressed in a standard suit with dress pants and wearing glasses showing possible clues of intelligence. He appeared to be in his mid 20s still youthful and inexperienced with the world. His clean-shaven face shined broadly as his faint blue eyes gazed at others while strolling through a wide-open room. The man’s semi-light blonde hair covered the dome over his head extending out and up to a point showing a somewhat unique style. He kept to himself gracefully grinning to the people he passed by showing probable co-worker ship or just feeling too glorious into himself. The day was set on a early afternoon in late June close to the beginning of July as the sun shone marvelously upon the Earth.

Outside this room that the young man walked through was nothing but the immense pool of the sea. The blue tides collided against a ship, traveling off to the south of North America. The waves seemed somewhat violent as if almost a hurricane might be heading toward the United States. Back inside, a man of the ship was in his quarters keeping track of the destination, leaving a do not disturb sign outside his door on the handle. Such a responsibility and the fact that the man was wearing a cap must have given the impression that he was indeed the captain of the vessel. A knock unexpectedly put an end to the silence yet the captain ignored it hoping whomever it was that knocked would leave so he could continue his duty. Yet after a small breath of silence, the door opened causing the captain to shift his green eyes up to the person who would rudely come into his room without permission.

“I thought I left that sign on the handle for a reason.” The captain boldly stated at the young man. He appeared displeased sitting there in his navy blue coat decorated with golden buttons, a white undershirt with a navy blue tie having fuzz on his face revealing signs of many years worth of shaving. “I’m sorry to disturb sir, but how much farther are we from reaching the island?” “We’re halfway. About 45 minutes to an hour is the estimated time left. We should pass Hurricane Verena with no troubles.” “That is fascinating, can we set the ship for full velocity captain?” The face of the captain grew tense, showing off frustration as the redness upon his face darkened. “That’s Captain Clarkson to you! And myself and myself only will direct the Hollard!” He stood up slowly and somewhat threateningly but kept his composure staring at the young man before him. “Do I make myself clear Mr. Keith?” Standing merely nose to nose, Mr. Keith gazed into the captain’s eyes seeing that his decision wouldn’t budge no matter how many attempts were made. “Understood Captain Clarkson.”

"Good. Now if you’ll excuse me, I must go prepare my lunch.” Captain Clarkson passed by Mr. Keith without another word leaving the discussion where it stood as the young man stayed behind seeming baffled. Time slowly drifted by in his head impatiently waiting to get to this island he must be in dire need for. The sun had already shifted its cycle to sunset exposing a stunning beauty onto the ship and the scattering ocean. Pure silence with only a few minutes remaining held the people aboard the Hollard keeping still having no idea what to expect when the destination is reached. When finally, the moment was realized. The Hollard at last reached shore with all of its passengers gazing at what was placed before them. The seemingly almost never-ending shoreline was sheltered with palm trees and other foliage covering the landscape. Soaring mountains rose up as if almost piercing the sky like a knife being stabbed into flesh. Mr. Keith mouth gaped could only stare that this just might be the place he was hoping to find. Stopping beside the astonished man was Captain Clarkson expressing a light smirk as his head turned to face his intruder from earlier.

“Well Mr. Keith, is this the island that you’ve been looking for?” “I…I…um,” he said having some difficulty answering the captain’s question. “Why yes…yes indeed Captain Clarkson!” A smile appeared on Mr. Keith’s face as his eyes and teeth must of sparkled like diamonds having any of the slightest idea what to say. All the rest of the crew appeared just as amazed and somewhat in disbelieve that this was actually unfolding. Whatever Mr. Keith has been in dire need for could be hidden somewhere ready for him to take this glorious opportunity. “Lets go boys.” He then lead the group without another word machete in hand progressing into the tropical filled jungle awaiting of what is yet to be found.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 am

Here is Chapter 1! Comments are welcome as always.

Chapter 1

15 years later, back within the U.S. rested a hedgehog lying lazily with his legs crossed in a lawn chair. The mammal was wearing what appeared to be navy blue jeans secured by a light brown belt and a light black jacket with green short sleeves along with a white popped collar. The hedgehog had gray Champion sneakers covering his feet relaxing on the cloudy evening that was given for such an early season of summer in 2011. Seeming to be a male from masculine features, the blacked furred mammal lied there poised in a tranquil form of state features including two spikes on his forehead, the top being a bit shorter while the lower one extended out more. A pair of ears with a bit of tan color, tan belly at the center surrounded and encased by the black fur layering the mammal. Tan skinned arms with a bit of masculine muscle showing possible signs of fitness and training. Frizzy diminutive quills grew out the back of the hedgehog's skull along with two spikes sticking out of his back and a short pointy tail.

His eyelids unbuckled revealing brown eyes turning his attention to the sudden chance of light. The clouds shifted releasing the bright light that pierced the hedgehog's eyes causing him to look down slightly to see. The sun continued shining letting the plants and trees thrive for energy for the time being. Regaining vision, the young mammal that appeared to be in his late teens heard a voice call his name. It was faint but it eventually became clearer till the point where it could be heard from across the deck. "There you are Rhys. I've been wondering where you've been bud."

"Hey Smash, what's up?" From head to toe stood a blue furred echidna detailed with frizzy hair, white gloves made with light blue wristbands, and wearing brown boots on its feet. The hedgehog named Rhys gazed up to see that it was in fact his friend Smash. His arms were crossed together not showing a sign of anger or disappoint, but just in a calm and stable manner. The look upon his friend's face showed seriousness and suddenly alters to a more joyous one. "Didn't you want to go to the mall today?" "What do you mean?" Rhys seemed puzzled on Smash's question and remained silent expecting an explanation. "Wait, didn't you tell me a few weeks ago that you wanted to go to the mall sometime?" "I'm not sure if I remember Smash. Did I tell you why I said it?" Pondering for a brief moment, the echidna blinked swiftly arching his right arm up slightly. "Oh yeah! I remember now! You uh, wanted to see if you could find a girl possibly?" Attempting to cover his cheeks, the hedgehog must have been hiding something. Eyes looking in confusion, the blue furred echidna continued the discussion. "You're not blushing are you?" "No, why would I be?" The hedgehog remarked though reluctant before answering to his comrade. Smash glanced at Rhys still seeing him cover his face. Thoughts roamed within the echidna's mind. He stayed focused on his train of thought, looking up at his friend, rubbing his hand under his chin. "That's what you're blushing about huh?"

Giving in, Rhys nodded his head removing his hands placing them down to his sides. "I see. Well then get the hell up and we'll head out to the mall. You may never know what might happen." Smash gave a friendly wink signaling the hedgehog to follow. Doing so, Rhys followed Smash off the deck of the tree, jogging deep through the forest. Rushing deeper and deeper, the two fellow comrades headed out to the mall unaware of what could possibly happen when they get there.

Meanwhile, feeling exhausted were two youthful men who sat down by an enormous trunk from a fallen tree, sweaty and battered from their dragging hike. The male leading appeared to be taller, proximately 6 feet tall, somewhat built in muscle, bearing a shaved face with blue eyes gazing from right to left, to make sure their position was secure. He remained still dressed in a plain white T-shirt, camouflage detailed shorts with a baseball cap and leather boots. His fellow hiker dressed in similar attire except he was to some extent shorter wearing a camouflage coat with a hood setting two bags down between them. Unzipping one, he searched with his hands grabbing two water bottles handing one to his friend. Both of them took a sip looking at another seeing smudges on each other's face along with sweat. They both looked to be in their early 20's panting due to their sore aching muscles trying to catch their breath and not get dehydrated. Taking another drink, the cool water sank down their throats easing the horrific thirst both men carried as they took some moments to rest and have a meal.

"So what do you think we'll do once our trip is over Josh?" The shorter male glanced up while chewing on a bit from his PB&J sandwich. "Have no freaking idea John. There are a lot of things on my mind I have to think over." Holding his ham and cheese sandwich, the taller male grinned from his friend's reply. "Oh yeah huh?" You're still not thinking about that girl are you?" Eyes boggling wide steadily lifting his chin up, Josh looked at John still having a smirk upon his face. "Who…Jenna?" "Yeah Jenna. You've had to of thought about her." "A bit." "A bit?" John questioned boldly knowing Josh might be holding back out on him. "Alright alright…I've thought about her a lot as of late. Happy?" Expressing a soft chuckle, the taller male answered back calmly, "Yes, just teasing ya man." A sudden brush from plant's quivering brought the conversation to a halt as both men glanced over seeing nothing in sight.

They both brushed it off focusing back on their meal when the shuddering continued. Curiosity enveloped as John got up walking toward the shrubs and bushes. The air stood humid and swampy as his eyes looked down at a small puddle of water seeing him self in its reflection. He appeared to be still panting, sweat all over his forehead and cheeks. His eyeballs giving off the impression that he was nervous or possibly afraid of what could be out in this forest with them. A hiss arouse silently in turn causing John's head to snap up at the shrub in front of him. Heart pounding as if he was running in a marathon, the young man stared at the small bush, trying to stay in place and not make any sudden movements.

He didn't know what was threatening him or even what to do at that point. The only thing left to do in his mind was to find out what was behind the shrub. John carefully, slowly, reached his hand out to it, trembling while he stood frozen. Moments felt like hours, till when John's hand drew close to the bush and screamed in pain as something grabbed it dragging him. The hissing changed back and forth from the hissing to aggressive growls while John continued yelling louder and louder. Josh began growing scared and felt like there was nothing he could do. He quickly checked in their bags looking for some the machete but stopped dead when he heard another hiss.

Sweat drew down from the side of his forehead as the screams from John who was pleading for Josh's help vanished making the environment appear dead. Only the sounds of birds and a few insects made up for the absence of sound. Terror began to cultivate in Josh's eyes and mind, shaking wildly. He only thought of one to do, and that was to run, to run like an athlete in the Olympics or as a football player rushing in for a touchdown. Breathing heavily, Josh sprinted away trying to find a safe place to hide. He saw a tree but was being followed. The rustling of shrubs behind him following with some low growls showed whatever hissed at him before must be still right behind. A large tree came into the young runner's sight till he was tackled down stomach first onto the ground. The growls shifted into screeches as Josh felt claws on his back and head the screeching close to his ears. Covering his head, the young man knew it was the only thing that could help keep him alive from his attacker. He yelled in pain from a sharp claw slashing on his back, when he suddenly didn't feel the weight of the creature pressing down on him. The jungle's air became silent, leaving Josh all by himself as he panted lightly. His vision grew blurred, starting to lose consciousness, when 3 blurred figures rushed up to check on him till Josh's eyes shut and went black.

"Well we made it!" Smash shouted while having his broad tiny arms rose above his head. Rhys gazed up at the gigantic building that was built before them, seeing the glass shine from the sun's rays. The mall must have been built to be over 8 stories high as the hedgehog's eyes shifted to the sign showing the name of the mall. Ainos City Mall decorated in pure gold was what Rhys' eyes caught sight of and turned his head to Smash. "I'm not so sure about this." "What?" The blue echidna asked looking back to see his friend staring at the mall. "I just…I don't know." "Come on Rhys. Give it a shot." "Oh alright." With that, they crossed the street entering the mall, where its massive interior seemed endless with citizens both human and anthropomorphic animals roamed. There were adults, teenagers, children, and even small babies as the two friends began wandering around.

"Now you got to remember this. Stay calm, appear confident, and don't freeze up when you try talking to a girl." Whether or not the advice was going to assist him, Rhys seemed to be nervous as ever. His mouth did not open remaining buckled shut as he kept his eyes focused straight ahead. Nudging the disturbed hedgehog lightly on the arm, Smash's expression grew serious raising his large baseball mitt like hand near his own face. "You're not focusing! Keep your cool. You're already sweating." "R…right." Wiping the sweat off his forehead, Rhys took deep breaths walking among a huge crowd alongside his friend till they had no other option but to stop where they stood. "What the heck's going on?" "Not sure." Smash hopped up attempting to see what the crowds were doing but the mixture of anthropoid mammals and humans didn't help the echidna. Some humans were too tall for the mammal's eyes to set sight on the source.

Whispers and other silent words were all that was shown in the carbon filled atmosphere. Pondering on what to do, the two mammals stood tapping their feet till a voice echoed through the structure. "Ahem, attention! Attention to all!" The constant murmurs ended as they turned their heads to the left. "Rhys," Smash said poking his arm and then pointed off to a setup stage. On it the exterior design was established as a beach, covered with sand and a tiny pool of water. In the back portion stood fake palm trees that were carved with astonishing detail and appeared almost real by a far enough eye. Standing near them however were two women dressed up in swimsuits, but what caught Rhys' attention wasn't the women at all. It was the man standing between them dressed in a fancy suit. The man appeared of middle age, shaved face but yet the fuzz still seemed noticeable. Mouth gaped slightly, the black hedgehog began to shift through the crowd, having an urge to get closer and see what the whole setup was going to unfold. "I welcome you all to this lovely afternoon and proud to announce, that on this very evening, one lucky winner will getting a free trip on the C.G.C. cruise!!!!" More mumbling aroused putting indications of joy among the spectators. Groups of teenagers discussed seeming confident while children could only either smile or stare blankly at their parents not sure on what to do. At that point of time, Smash strolled through the crowd trying to keep his eyes focused on Rhys. He courteously excused himself throughout the crowd approaching closely to his comrade. "Now, we need some participants to take part in the "C.G.C's Getaway Challenge!" Any volunteers?"

Hands rose uncontrollably with teens to young adults jumping continuously making it more complicated for Smash to reach Rhys. Pushing, shoving, and confusion erupted as the blue furred mammal was being rammed in all directions. Having trouble to keep his balance, the echidna felt an abrupt amount of force pushing him a good 4 steps forward. He was now free from that cramped area having a bit more space to stand normally. Glancing back over at the energized spectators, Smash tried to speak over them. "Was that really necessary?" The announcer already had begun selecting contestants causing the crowd to grown somewhat into an uproar, almost begging to be chosen. Looking in place, the blue echidna caught eye of Rhys standing right down in front of the announcer. From what he was able to see from his view, Smash saw his friend standing normally not reacting as much uncultivated as the rest of the civilians taking notice to the event. The hedgehog was at the front still with his mouth slightly open as he only gazed up and listened.

"Rhys!" Smash said in an attempt to draw the hedgehog's attention. Nothing changed so the echidna decided to go for a different approach. Cuffing his mitten like hands together, he glanced back up still able to see Rhys in the same position. "Rhys!" The hedgehog's small triangular ears elevated upward, shifting his head side to side. Not able to distinguish anyone in particular, Rhys brushed it off looking back up waiting for the last contestant to be called. Gazing around for a final participant, the youthful host appeared to be in doubt of whom else to select. While he was doing so, Smash groaned a bit of frustration and went to do it the old fashion way. The echidna pressed himself through the crowd again almost in reach of his friend. Right when Smash could have been able to touch the hedgehog's and say his name, once again he was interrupted by the announcer. "You!" The person last chosen was none other than Rhys.

The black furred mammal appeared to be a bit hesitant but walked up the stairs in front of him. He glanced down at them and was able to notice a shine each star expressed. The hedgehog's reflection stared back at him with the same almost blank expression except for his mouth still open to a small extent. Smash on the other hand stood in place, showing an annoyed expression on his face, but instead gave off a light smirk. "Good luck kiddo." Displaying a swift grin, the announcer exposed the sparkling teeth contained within his mouth, and looked down holding the microphone close to the hedgehog's lips. "And what might be your name good sir?" He inquired still having that odd smile fixed on Rhys. Leaning his head closer, the black furred mammal spoke out loud articulating in a normal tone of voice. "Rhys." "Reese? Like Reese's Cups right?"

A diminutive sound of amusement aroused from the spectators except Smash who remained in place watching carefully. All that could be seen for Rhys' reaction was a slight frown till it altered to a small smirk. "No sir but I've had heard my fair share of that nickname before." Another miniature chuckle echoed when the announcer continued to speak. "Spell it out for us son. No pressure." "R-H-Y-S." "Hm, unique yet strange. Sorry for the inconvenience. Why don't you stand right over there at the end Mr. Rhys?" Shifting to where the young host was pointing, Rhys saw an open space by one of the palm trees and moved to the designated location without further question. Shortly after arriving at the spot, the announcer then resumed discussing on what the competition would specifically be based upon. Ears listening yet not appearing to be, Rhys' eyes were focused on the fake yet somewhat resembling tropic tree next to him. The hedgehog gazed from the sand upward till he could see the replica leaves hanging above over his head. His 3-foot slender body dwarfed in comparison to the palm tree replica that stood perhaps at 17 meters. The anthropomorphic mammal was only slightly taller than a meter but yet the fake palm tree drew in Rhys' awareness.

Blinking swiftly, the hedgehog shook his head drawing focus back on the task at hand. His eyes caught view of a larger crowd observing on what he might have originally thought. He noticed a good amount of people on the other side but the crowd mainly stood gathered right in front. Focus almost drifting off once more for a moment, Rhys regained his composure as he listened along with the other contestants. "Now that we have all the contestants we need, now its time to announce the contest! The lucky winner will get an all expensed paid trip to the Caribbean Islands! The magnificent vessel taking our contestant will be none other than the C.G.C! Aboard it you can enjoy the stunning scenery of the ocean, have massages, and be entertained by music provided on the ship. Also you will have the opportunity to roam on the many islands within the Caribbean and have fun with various amounts of activities offered by the C.G.C.!"

More murmuring was being dispersed throughout the crowd of civilians despite the fact that the competitors remained unspoken. Rhys glanced to his right out at the other contestants yet there seemed to be little reaction from their part. It was a mixture of anthropomorphic mammals and humans who were chosen for the competition. Only 10 were selected, most of them being females with only 4 males. Rhys, a goose, a young adult, and a teenager were among the 4 males competing against one another and the females. Appearing to be in his early 20s, the young adult stood in the center dressed in a grey grid zip hood and navy blue jeans tightened with a leather belt. The hood was unzipped exposing a collarless undershirt designed entirely of black. Lower were Van brand of sneakers containing the young male's feet securely with every lace intact.

The sides of the sneakers curved downward by means of the key color displayed as blue followed by a bright black on the front below the shoelaces and on the heel. Rhys' eyeballs rose up examining the soon to be full adult's average exterior structure upward till the hedgehog could see the human's face. The youthful human appeared to be of Asian descent, having short spiked up black hair, well-trimmed eyebrows, and hazel eyes that stared at the audience. He seemed concentrated, his facial expression appearing intense however somewhat aggressive filled with resentment in some way. Brows elevating, the hedgehog's eyelids blinked while examining the opposition in which he had to now overcome.

Next was the teenager whom stood beside Rhys so it wasn't hard to distinguish the teen's physical appearance. His hair was a dark blonde, almost straight and uncurled covering the left portion of the teenager's face near his eye. All the still inexperienced male wore was a crimson T-shirt with the Aeropostale logo slightly above the chest region. Light gray slacks covered over his waist down to the young man's ankles. Rhys couldn't make a distinction what brand of shoe the individual had only able to see that they shined in almost the perfect and clear white. A good quality of dedication ought to have been rested on the shoes. The rays from the sun reflected off them shining at the hedgehog's eyeballs. His first reaction was by cringing, shutting his eyes halfway then faced forward easing the light away from Rhys' vision. Glancing back, the brown eyes caught view of a male anthropomorphic badger, who seemed to be in similar scale of size with the hedgehog, but slightly thicker in build. What Rhys noticed after was the glasses the badger was wearing. The shape of the glasses appeared to be ones used for reading or for blurred eyesight. Dressed in a white sweater with green stripes and black dress pants, the unfamiliar badger remained still in proper posture.

The mammal seemed uninterested, not even looking at the host for the contest. Rhys shook his head by means of expressing a diminutive frown in discontent placing one arm over another near his chest. While the black furred hedgehog examined some of competition, the announcer was speaking further detail on the event. "Now then, we shall see what unfolds when we determine our winner, by the means of a talent contest!" More whispers strayed through the spectators even more while most of the contestants appeared stunned. Rhys rolled his eyes and put his palm over his forehead about the idea. In the crowd, Smash lingered turning his attention to his friend seeing him give a look back at the echidna. The hedgehog appeared as if he didn't want to take part in the contest with an irritated glance. In return, Smash gave a light grin perhaps to encourage Rhys.

"Now, I would like to ask the other 9 contestants to get off the stage so we can begin and have our judges decide by applause." The man requested certain participants to leave the stage, Rhys being included and only the badger was left behind. Wandering about, he caught up with Smash still not pleased with the chosen challenge. "Such a lame idea for a competition. I have to compete with 9 other people for a cruise but this just seems like a talent show than anything else." Smash nodded to the frustrated hedgehog glancing up at the badger.

"Well yeah Rhys. But I don't see much of a point in it either. It might just be me but why not just pull a random raffle ticket with the contestant's name on it and choose the winner that way." The blue echidna moved his eyes back forward to see Rhys shrug his arms up not giving any further response. Smash walked slightly to the right near an empty plain table not decorated in any manner and glanced back at the stage. Hearing Rhys starting to speak, suddenly Smash hears the hedgehog yell in a small amount of pain shifting his head to see Rhys no longer next him. "Rhys?" The echidna looks to his left seeing that the table was knocked on its side and went over to investigate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:44 am