Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

Pokeshipping

Sceinic
    Sceinic

Pokeshipping Empty Pokeshipping

Post by Sceinic Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:44 am

Kasumi lay thinking in her bed, one arm draped lazily across the bedspan. No matter how she positioned herself, she was uncomfortable. She blinked against the harsh sunlight leaking from the closed blinds. Nothing had ever felt right after she left the group. At first, it felt good being a gym leader again. But unlike when traveling with Satoshi, Kenji, and Takeshi, she had no purpose. Nothing to fight for. Wet sticky tears flowed freely down her cheeks and onto the cream-colored bedspread. "Ring Ring Ring, Ring Ring Ring, Phone call! Phone call! Ring Ring Ring, Ring Ring Ring, Phone call! Phone call!" Kasumi halfheartedly got out of bed and pressed a small button and picked up the receiver, to look up to a surprise that nearly made her cry all over again. "Hey Mist!" It was Satoshi, calling her his special pet name for her. "H-hey Satoshi! I wasn't expecting you!" "Yeah, I just called to-" Satoshi broke off, expression changing from happiness to one of concern. "Mist, your eyes are all sticky and red. Have you been crying?" Kasumi looked down, weeping inside and retaining the tears from escaping through her eyes. To her horror, Satoshi thought the best way to cheer her up was to tease her like old times. "What's wrong? Was there a caterpie in your bed or somethi-" he broke off as he noticed Kasumi shaking angrily. She brought her head up, and Satoshi thought he has never seen so much anger and despair locked in her cerulean eyes. "SATOSHI YOU ARE THE DENSEST, MOST IDIOTIC, STUPID, SEXIST BOY I'VE EVER MET! DID YOU CALL IN THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST A YEAR TO INSULT ME? SOMETIMES I WISH I NEVER FISHED YOU OUT OF THAT RIVER!" Kasumi, sobbing heavily, slammed the receiver and fell onto her bed. "Can't he just stop teasing for a split second and see how much I want him? How much I NEED him?" Her sisters' voices sounded from downstairs. "Hey, Kasumi! We got a package for you!" Now, who would send her a package? It wasn't her birthday or Christmas or anything. She slipped out of bed and opened her wooden door, squeaking as she closed it shut again. Kasumi made a game to always stop on the 12th and 5th step as hard as she could when she goes up or down, as it makes a large squeaking sound. "Squeak, Squeak!" moaned the rickety wooden stairs as she made her way into the room the Sensational Sisters had gathered. Then she saw it. A brown box with untidily placed tape. She ripped open the parcel and gasped. "It's- like- some old ugly hat!" said one of her sisters in disgust. Kasumi didn't care to see who said it. She reached in and pulled out a red and white cap, with a familiar green pokemon league symbol. A sheepish grin spread across her face as she realized this was Satoshi's old hat. As she looked back into the box, a small sheet of paper was tucked in the corner. Kasumi gently picked it up, and read it.

Hey Mist!

Sorry if this package gets here late; it takes a long time to mail a package to Kanto all the way from Sinnoh! Speaking of such, guess what? I got my eight gym badge! Soon, it's off to the Sinnoh league for me! Takeshi is closely watching me write this; he says I need to make sure I have proper grammar and whatnot. Anyways, how's things going with the gym? Are you having a good time? I've been thinking about you alot- I really miss you. I've heard you saying that you wanted something to remember me by, so here's the best I could give you.

Sorry it's a little dirty.

Love,
    Satoshi.

Kasumi's heart melted, and, ignoring her sisters' demands to read them the note, she grabbed the note and hat and made her way back to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kasumi- Misty's Japanese name.
    Satoshi- Ash's Japanese name.
    Takeshi- Brock's Japanese name.
    Kenji- Tracey's Japanese name.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Pokeshipping Empty Re: Pokeshipping

Post by Sceinic Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 am

Satoshi blinked as the screen went blank. Kasumi didn't even give him the time to tell her Takeshi, Hikari, and himself were coming to visit! Ah, well. His thoughts drifted, and he remembered the time Kasumi fished himself and Pikachu out of the river. Though she was much more concerned about the little yellow pokemon's health than his own, he had been thankful for her kindness from then on. Though, he DID steal and destroy her bike... Stealing that bike was the best choice I ever made..

However much she pounded, shook, or all-out violated me, she was my best friend. A friend no one could compare to, not even Takeshi, Haruka, Masato, or Hikari. But all she thinks of me is a jerk who is obsessed in becoming a pokemon master. How could she share his feelings? Feelings that even he himself could not quite understand?

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:45 pm