Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

Contestshipping

Sceinic
    Sceinic

Contestshipping Empty Contestshipping

Post by Sceinic Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 am

Haruka gazed over the rails of a ferry boat transporting her to Johto's Grand Festival. She glanced at the sea, surrounding her on all sides with such vastness that threatened to swallow her in one antagonizing gulp. "Manaphy..." she whispered. "Do you still remember me?" She took the red bandanna off of her head and clutched it to her chest. She heard footsteps behind her. All-too familiar footsteps. Haruka turned to see the familiar tall, green haired figure standing in front of her. "Shu?" Shu chuckled and smirked slightly. "Glad to see you still remember me. Though, it's hard to forget someone you love." His words pierced her heart like an arrow. Though he was just teasing, she was fuming. How could she like Shu? Much less LOVE him? He was arrogant, hot-heated, jerkish, handsome, really hot- WHAT THE HECK HARUKA?! How could this be happening?!
    Shu's voice snapped her back to reality. "Repeat that?" she asked, dazed. Shu's voice retained it's calm and soothing qualities. "I asked if you wanted to be partners in the Grand Festival." Haruka looked genuinely perplexed. "Partners?" she echoed. Shu smirked. "Haven't you heard? The Grand Festival is in partners. Would you go with me, or stick with Hikari or Harley or someone?" Her insides screamed 'NO!' "Alright, I'll be your partner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruka- May's Japanese name.
    Shu- Drew's Japanese name.
    Hikari- Dawn's Japanese name.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Contestshipping Empty Re: Contestshipping

Post by Sceinic Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 am

Shu smirked. "That's what I thought you said. Here, this is for, um, your beautifly." He handed him a bright red rose like all the others given to "her beautifly". Haruka wasn't the least stupid, but she played along. After all... It felt rather... nice to receive roses from Shu.... No. She wouldn't get dragged into this. He left her last time. No need to relive the past. Shu nudged her lightly. "Are you gonna get off of the ferry or not?"

Contestshipping May101
    (This image is an actual image from the anime, and the rose is indeed from Drew [Shu])

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:47 am