Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

2 posters

Scein's biography.

Sceinic
    Sceinic

Scein's biography. Empty Scein's biography.

Post by Sceinic Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 am

"Emily, you can sit here, next to Jacob." Emily scowled, angry at her teacher for separating her from her friends, and dragged her things over to her new desk. Jacob gave her a 'what's up with you?' look, and turned back to his book. Emily looked around at her new teammates. Dylan was also moved over, and Aidan sat straight across from her. It was the fifth week of 2nd grade. She was quick to make friends, but felt upset that her old ones were across the room. Instead, she was stuck with a bunch of boys. And one of them was Jacob! She couldn't believe how cruel her teacher could be. Emily spat vengeance, and slid down into her seat.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emily scanned the bookshelves, looking for a decent read. Then something caught her eye. "The Pokemon Handbook," she read, picking up the small paperback in her hand. She walked over to her seat and began flipping the pages, fascinated by the strange creatures on each page. "What are you reading?" a voice sounded. Emily looked up to see Jacob standing curiously in front of her. "It's a pokemon book I found." she replied cooly. He walked over to look at the pages. "Those don't look like real creatures." She grunted, annoyed by his obviousness. "Of course not! I'd be cool if they were real, though." The two continued to flip the pages, reciting the names of the imaginary figures shown on each side. Occasionally, Jacob would make funny faces imitating the Pokemon shown. Emily laughed. Maybe we could be friends after all.....
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Scein's biography. Empty Re: Scein's biography.

Post by Sceinic Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 am

The class was lining up for recess. Mrs. Carlisle cleared her throat. "I'd like to make an announcement! From now on, girls cannot play with boys, and vice versa." Emily and Jacob swapped gasps of disbelief. What would they do if they couldn't play together? Emily sighed and buried her hands in her pockets. As they neared the gate, Jacob turned to her. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Emily looked up and shrugged. "We could swing, and talk and play swing games." Of course! On the swings, they couldn't break the rules! They could play and talk and everything while swinging, and they couldn't get in trouble. "Jacob, that's a great idea, let's go!" The kids ran through the gate, eager to go and play, while Emily and Jacob ran to the swings.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:54 am

I never doubted Jacob was my best friend. We always played together, always read the same books, and tried to see each other whenever possible. In third grade, I was accepted into the gifted program. Jacob followed close behind and was accepted in fourth. By then, he had introduced Sonic, and they soon made up fancharacters to play as. He had made up Comet, but she had much of a harder time. "I want a name that sounds like Sonic." Their 5th grade friend, Alias, walked over. "Lonic?" Emily spat onto the ground. "No way." "Dominic?" "That's a boy name! I need something for a girl!" Alias was silent for many moments. "How about Scenic?" Emily considered it. "She's not all that pretty." Jacob cut into the conversation. "You could change up the spelling, like Scienic or Sceinic." Emily nodded, drawing busily on her piece of paper. Later, in fifth grade, we became friends with a girl named Taylor. We had been acquaintances, but when we all got in the same class, we became close friends. Though there was a bad thing about fifth grade. Many of the girls and boys had begun a new 'dating game.' It wasn't kissy kissy, but a mean game where they would go out and break up, leaving hurt feelings and large divisions. Because of this, Jacob and I were always being teased about going out. "We're not going out!" I would say. "We're just best friends!" But I would never know how soon that was going to change.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 am

Emily, tired after a long week, woke up Saturday morning and started up her computer. She got onto her website and checked her pm's. One new message. She clicked on it, seeing it was from Jacob. It read: Listen, Em. I'm gonna tell you something that you cannot tell ANYONE else. Not Taylor, Ashlynn, NO ONE." I knew what was coming. Emily sent another message back, trying to sound as clueless as possible. Her reply was as expected. "I like you." It took her a full hour to respond. "Ummm... Ermmm... I dunno.... Maybe I like you back?" I was never one to understand my feelings. However, it did not take long to know how I really felt. Who knew I'd end up liking my best friend I'd had for four years? I can tell you that. Everyone.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:13 am

So this is how it all started.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:09 am

Pretty much. Soon, when I stretch my lazy fingers, I'll update daily about what happened that day as if it were a Journal.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:27 am

All right then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:41 pm