Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

3 posters

Weird-yet-strangely-logical crossover shipping game

Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Weird-yet-strangely-logical crossover shipping game Empty Weird-yet-strangely-logical crossover shipping game

Post by Okuu Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:04 am

Basically, you post a pairing. THe characters must be from different franchises, for example, Star Trek and Star Wars. You must also explain your reasoning behind this pairing. If you give a stupid, entirely opinion-based reason, like, "They look so cute together," I'll immediately* delete your post.

For example, Sokka from Avatar and Princess Luna. Sokka's first girlfriend sacrificed herself to restore the moon during the Season 1 Finale, and Princess Luna raises and lowers the moon every day.

* As soon as I get to it.
    Nova X
    Nova X

Weird-yet-strangely-logical crossover shipping game Empty Re: Weird-yet-strangely-logical crossover shipping game

Post by Nova X Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 am

Aaaaa I don't usually cross fandoms, never have but I can try

....sadly all that comes to mind right now is Vriska from Homestuck and Spider-man because Spiders ouo"

That I'd imagine that Vriska would love to take control of a hero and cause just mass chaos for her own twisted amusement
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Weird-yet-strangely-logical crossover shipping game Empty Re: Weird-yet-strangely-logical crossover shipping game

Post by Nado13579 Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:49 am

I'm sure I can guess which thread this idea came from. XD

Sokka? From Avatar? Forgot about that show. Used to love it. =)

My pairing? Hmm... Dawn and I randomly came up with Tatewaki Kuno (from Ranma ½) and Christie (from Dramacon) together, but now I can actually kind of see it. I can see Christie as someone who ends up with an overly-attached boyfriend. She actually did have one, but it was only a mention, we never got to see him. And Tatewaki is the kind of guy who doesn't just like a girl, the minute he gets feelings that are slightly more than a friend(does he even have friends...?), he will OBSESS over her. (He won't leave Akane and Ranko alone!) Christie seems to wind up with lots of weird guys, so... Razz
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:05 am

I ship Muk with Schlock because they're both big amorphous blobs.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:01 am

I ship Utsuho Reiuji with Mr. Freeze because they're both nutjobs who can manipulate temperatures.
    That, and the "Cold Fusion" puns.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:11 am