Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

3 posters

Assorted rants here

Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Assorted rants here Empty Assorted rants here

Post by Okuu Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Need to get anger about something out of your system? Rant on!
    Luca
    Luca

Assorted rants here Empty Re: Assorted rants here

Post by Luca Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:20 am

Um, no, I'll take a pass.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:03 am

Wimp!
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:52 am

I have nothing now, but when I need to rant (which I will eventually since I always do) I'll come here then. XD
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 am

Nado The Rabbit wrote: I need to rant (which I will eventually since I always do)
    Yeah, I know the feeling.
    Luca
    Luca

Post by Luca Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:17 am

I just find this pointless. Ranting gets you nowhere. But you can have your fun.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 am

Well it lets out my anger.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Alright I've got a little rant here.

My gosh I freaking HATE high heels. I don't choose to wear them, either. But every time there's a wedding, or a party, or graduation, my mom and sisters force me into them. Then I can't walk in them so I have to hold onto something and look down at them while just STANDING UP. It was a pain yesterday, where they gave me like 1594102 inch high heels. Because all my friends are wearing heels too, and since they're already so much taller than me, then if I don't wear heels they will be a whole foot taller. I sometimes get told by my sisters how great it is to be short, but yet they tell me I should wear heels to be tall. I found a pair I could walk in but apparently they're "not tall enough". Then I was lectured about how I need to be more of a girl. Because being the age for high school now, I'll apparently need to wear heels all the time. And while typing this my mom just told me we're going shopping so I can find a comfortable pair. It's not that they're uncomfortable, it's that they're TOO HIGH. So either I get a high pair and fall, or a shorter pair but get told I'm going to look too short. My grad is today and I'll be walking down on a slanted floor. I'm going to fall over. Great. Real great.

Well there's my rant for today. I know it's kind of dumb and the guys can't relate to this but hey, I needed to let all that out somewhere. And this was the perfect thread for it.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:57 am

I honestly, like you, cannot stand (no pun intended there) not having both of my feet firmly planted on the ground. This is part of the reason to why I have a fair dislike of extreme heights, (the other reasons are "Thud," "Splat," ") and I hate times when I am forced to stand on unstable or slippery objects with a passion. There are times when I just want a pair of boots with vulcanized rubber heels sewn to the boot itself instead of glued there with some cheap Chinese adhesive that makes a wet Post-It note look sticky, instead of these stupid, piece-of-crap tennis shoes I have to wear due to economic conditions down here. The soles wear away in about a month, leaving you with little sliding friction and friction and therefore not traction with the damned things, which are a goddamned waste of our bloody money. Plus, the damn things only last about three months before the whole mother-loving thing completely falls apart during Gym, making you wish you had another pair. Seriously, I'm damned pretty sure that the Chinese factory workers didn't even put in so much as a half-anal effort to make something decent. That's just the problem with shipping jobs overseas. Yeah, your product costs less to produce, but the thing you get isn't worth the goddamned money it costs, and, if you need it and either the thing isn't domestically produced by anybody who sells it in your area or the domestically-produced version costs too much for you to afford, you're SOL and you're just going to have to try your luck with the scam. Even worse, if the job gets moved overseas or even just across the border, that means that you're helping the economy of a potentially hostile nation, which may or may not decide to nuke your foolish butt off the face of the Earth when country's economy is too damn weak for you to have a damned chance at collecting enough taxes to fund a military in order ti retaliate and wipe them off the butt-hole of this planet because NOBODY HAS A DAMNED JOB. It's even worse when the potentially-hostile nation that is stealing all the jobs from your country is the one you're borrowing all your damned money from to fund your corrupt politician's housing projects for mentally-retarded 2-year-old convicted murderers and whatnot. It's worst when these brain-dead Chicago bureaucrats decide that, despite the fact that a cargo ship just turned in the San Francisco bay, had one of those big steel cargo containers pop open, revealing a 50-megaton nuclear bomb that they managed to smuggle in, Kim Jong Goon says, "Give us $9999999999999999.99 to send another nuke over there to hold your cities hostage with or we'll light that sucker up," to us, have even the severely-dysfunctional and far-left-wing mainstream media say, "DON'T DO IT, YOU BRAIN-DEAD IDIOTS!" to them, and they still pay the commies the money, and then are shocked to the core when the commies repeat their previous acts.

Anyway, since I've got my rant with a roaming topic out of the way, I guess I'm done for today. Now I'll go sharpen my pocket knife. Stabbing my computer for shutting down while I was typing, WHILE I WAS TYPING, FOR GOD'S SAKE, did a bit of a number on the tip of the blade.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:22 am

I swear to Chuck Norris, I f**kin' hate the fact that we Americans are too f**kin' lazy to get off their a**es these and make stuff ourselves days, because those f**king Chinese factory workers obviously don't even have the courtesy to do a half-a**ed job these days. Every electronic device I have ever possessed that has those three damned words on the back, outside of my 3DS, my current DS Lite, and my Sony Walkman (not the tape player, the MP3 player) have broken in less than a year, and, of those three, two are already showing signs of imminent failure. More specifically, my 3DS has a crack forming across one of its hinges (and I got it less than a year ago), and my Walkman's headphone jack is already trying to come out of the damned thing. My shoes, also made in China, are falling apart after only four months, and you know what? If we'd stop giving those lazy a**holes so much money for such s**tty products and make everything here, we wouldn't have this damned problem because WE, unlike the Chinese workers, actually give a flying f**k or two about the quality of our work because the product might actually end up in our households.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content