Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

2 posters

Who is the worst President of the century (so far)?

Poll

Who is worse?

[ 1 ]
    Who is the worst President of the century (so far)? Bar_left50%Who is the worst President of the century (so far)? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who is the worst President of the century (so far)? Bar_left50%Who is the worst President of the century (so far)? Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Who is the worst President of the century (so far)? Empty Who is the worst President of the century (so far)?

Post by Okuu Thu May 17, 2012 10:21 am

Please cast your vote on which president is the worst and list your reasons of why the other is better than the one you chose.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Who is the worst President of the century (so far)? Empty Re: Who is the worst President of the century (so far)?

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu May 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, politics. A suspect I don't enjoy at all. I'd rather say ninjas but I can't for this topic. Soooooooo, which do I think is worse? Bush. Why? He isn't one of the smartest presidents we have had. Bush and Cheney (However you spell his Vice President's last name) created an act/bill on fracking for oil and these frackings cause issues for residents who are near these sites. Their water becomes polluted and can be even set on fire. It is still occurring to this day. One thing about this bill they made is that they don't have to tell anyone what type of chemicals are being used, and it effects not only people, but the environment. I would like to know instead of the government having to keep secrets all the time, and for what? Money.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Who is the worst President of the century (so far)? Empty Re: Who is the worst President of the century (so far)?

Post by Okuu Thu May 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Not a bad argument. Interesting random mathematical fact: Assuming that there are EXACTLY 7000000000 humans on earth, and each of them had a 10 ft. by 10 ft. 1-floor house to call their own, you could fit ALL of them in the state of Georgia with a few Metro Atlanta counties left unoccupied, and you would still have all of the waterways completely unobstructed. My dad did the math one night just because he could, and he does have a degree in meteorology, which requires fairly advanced mathematical and geological knowledge. Your argument, it is invalid now, because you can always sell your house to the real-estate company and leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:05 am