Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

Sonic Drift

Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Sonic Drift Empty Sonic Drift

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 am

Sonic Drift Sonic-Drift

Sonic Drift is a kart racing video game released in Japan only for the Sega Game Gear and Sega Master System on March 18, 1994. It features Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Amy Rose, and Doctor Eggman. Players race around a track collecting rings and power-ups.The invincible theme of Sonic Drift is based on "Sonic - You Can Do Anything", the Japanese opening song from Sonic CD; in Sonic Drift 2, the invincible theme is from Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

Sonic Drift establishes a couple characteristics for Amy Rose, who had her first appearance as a playable character in this game. The car she races in returns with her in future racing games Sonic R and Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing. The instruction manual also features a picture of Amy holding an umbrella that she will later have use of in gameplay in Sonic the Fighters.

Sonic Drift Sonic%20Drift_01

Image of Sonic turning in Sonic Drift.

Sonic Drift as you can tell from the little amount of information I could collect wasn't a very popular game and is viewed as one of the bad games of the Sonic series. I've only played it on Sonic Adventure DX but it was kinda fun to play from my opinion but lets here what you have to say about it. Feel free to discuss about Sonic Drift here.