Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

5 posters

Zombie outbreak

Xavier the Neko
    Xavier the Neko

Zombie outbreak Empty Zombie outbreak

Post by Xavier the Neko Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:18 am

This rp will require both survivors and The Zombie king who controls the zombies Very Happy

story: In 2017 the Government was experimenting on a new chemical that brought the dead alive, In 2020 the test subjects escaped and took over parts of Canada and USA,in 2027 there is a Government protected area in California, We are in Pennsylvania

Your character can stay the same age as in now times or you can make them older
    Just post your charrie and there age here
    Im adding spots for you to join

Survivors:
    1. Sly the Hedgehog (mine)
    2. Daniel the Hedgehog

Zombie king/queen (the "god" of zombies)

EDIT: we will all start the rp after this week when i get back from the beach

and when i start it we all are in a nuke shelter

Last edited by Xavier the Neko on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
    Technic Generation
    Technic Generation

Location : Far to the north, where a ruined castle lies and a dungeon of wealth and ruin sleeps beneath.

Zombie outbreak Empty Re: Zombie outbreak

Post by Technic Generation Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 am

Oh boy, post apocalyptic situations. I'll join in on the action.
    Xavier the Neko
    Xavier the Neko

Post by Xavier the Neko Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 am

Updated Very Happy list
    Technic Generation
    Technic Generation

Location : Far to the north, where a ruined castle lies and a dungeon of wealth and ruin sleeps beneath.

Post by Technic Generation Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 am

When you say "post your charrie", could you be a little specific on that?
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Character. DERP! Also, I guess the testing was occuring in Area 51. Anyway, I might as well join. Haven't really developed a background or personality for my FC yet, so I guess this would be a good place to start. You can see what he looks like by taking a peek at my avatar.
    Age: 13. Name: Daniel the Hedgehog. Skills: Swordsmanship, Combat experience, and Decent accuracy with anything with recoil less than that with of a Desert Eagle. Weapons: Sword, fists, and a couple of Nerf guns with enough kick to them to harm eyes and other sensitive areas. Quirks and other oddities: Built an external shell for my Nerf Barricade RV-10 out of scrap metal to make it look like a portable plasma cannon, taking advantage of the ominous hum it already makes. Usually does not act my age. Instead, I usually act like an adult.
    Xavier the Neko
    Xavier the Neko

Post by Xavier the Neko Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 am

Technic Generation wrote:When you say "post your charrie", could you be a little specific on that?

post your character that you want to use o3o
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:29 am

*gets chased by a zombie with a small, weak plasma cannon*
    Ah! Help me! Wat a second, mine's bigger!
    *pulls out my Nerf gun with the Plasma Cannon shell and turns it on*
    Disguised Nerf gun: *Ominous hum*
    Daniel: Mr. Zombie, I'm afraid you messed with the wrong person today.
    *the zombie drops the tiny plasma gun and runs away*
    Xavier the Neko
    Xavier the Neko

Post by Xavier the Neko Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:32 am

Daniel the Hedgehog wrote:*gets chased by a zombie with a small, weak plasma cannon*
    Ah! Help me! Wat a second, mine's bigger!
    *pulls out my Nerf gun with the Plasma Cannon shell and turns it on*
    Disguised Nerf gun: *Ominous hum*
    Daniel: Mr. Zombie, I'm afraid you messed with the wrong person today.
    *the zombie drops the tiny plasma gun and runs away*
    we aren't starting it now ; w ; we need more people
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 am

Need me to get Star?
    Xavier the Neko
    Xavier the Neko

Post by Xavier the Neko Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:43 am

Daniel the Hedgehog wrote:Need me to get Star?

get many people to join this rp D:
    as many as you can
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:51 am

Ok. I'll see what I can do.
    Xavier the Neko
    Xavier the Neko

Post by Xavier the Neko Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:58 am

:/ we need more people here so we can get the rp going
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Some people started school so now everything will start getting deactive and slower to respond.
    camcam9999

Post by camcam9999 Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:30 am

i'll join here is my character and survivor

Fusion the Penguin

Concept- Can Morph into any object/organism but use’s more energy for more powerful things. Also the longer he is morphed the more energy is depleted. He is a male.

Appearance- In normal penguin form Fusion carry’s a scabbard where he keeps his sword astrapí̱ lepída ,or lightning blade the blade is made of obsidian and the hilt and pummel of emerald, with a 6 inch slit through the center of the blade. He where’s a black hooded robe with red trim with the mark of the swordsman on it, which is a black sword with a gauntlet crossing through the center, with pure emerald’s on each sleeve. He has a dark blue x across his jest surrounded by a purple chest in the center of dark green body with white stripes through the center. He has a bright Yellow beak and small deep wise green eyes.

Characterization - Fusion learned his sword mastery form being an apprentice for a Blacksmith. He forged his sword and learned to use it by watching a local martial arts expert and trained himself temporarily. He then, one day asked the expert to train him how to use it. So he was taught and became an expert with his weapon. He went hunting one day with a bow his brother gave him and the lightning blade(he can use one not that well). He found a wild boar and chased it to get a clear shot. Then as he shot at the boar, it morphed into a cobra and struck at him then as Fusion slashed at the cobra, it morphed into a human with a club and knocked Fusion out with the club. Fusion woke up in a strange cell where he saw no one else. There was a tray of food and jug of water. He ate the food and drank the water then he saw the human who clubbed him she looked at him and said” You saw how I changed form when I fought you. I can teach you the power but you must respect and honor the power that is given to you.” Fusion agreed, and was let out of the cell. The human, whose name was figured out by fusion, was Kali. Kali led Fusion to a chamber with the mark of the swordsman in the middle with a large diamond in the center. Kali told fusion to go to the diamond and put both hands on it. Fusion did so. The human the said “Repeat after me. I will always respect myself others and myself. I promise to stay true to myself and not to ever fall victim to my rage sorrow and pride. I promise to respect this power and use it correctly.” Fusion repeated. “Kali”, said Fusion “why me. Why did you choose me for this?” “I felt as if you deserved it young penguin.” “Now I must train you in your power clear your mind except for the one thing you want to morph into.” “Focus on something you’re used to seeing like a fish or a family member.” Fusion thought of his brother, since he was carrying the bow his brother gave him. He turned into his brother but then collapsed to his knees in pain and blinked back into himself. Kali said” Good start you will get better as we go.” They trained for weeks, months, years until finally he mastered his power. After his last training session with Kali he bowed and said “Thank you.” He went and saw his family again, after he caught a boar of course, and when he got back his family acted like he was only gone an hour then he realized time had slowed down in the forest as if the presence of Kali slowed time down. He lived his life.

Weapons- astrapí̱ lepída ,or lightning blade the blade is made of obsidian and the hilt and pummel of emerald, with a 6 inch slit through the center of the blade. Also the bow his brother gave him and two dozen wrought iron tipped arrows.

Character sheet-
    Name: Fusion the penguin
    Species: penguin
    Appearance: In normal penguin form He where’s a black hooded robe with red trim with the mark of the swordsman on it, which is a black sword with a gauntlet crossing through the center, with pure emerald’s on each sleeve. He has a dark blue x across his chest surrounded by a purple chest in the center of dark green body with white stripes through the center. He has a bright Yellow beak and small deep wise green eyes.

Likes: Kali (human who gave him his power). His family. Lightning Blade. Nerds
    Dislikes: Bullies, evil, fire
    Personality: cheerful and nerdy but doesn’t let himself be made fun of
    Past: While hunting a wild boar it morphed to a snake then human captured him and taught him his power
    Abilities Can morph to any object if he has the energy
    Allies: Kali the human his family and his master who taught him to be a blacksmith
    Enemies: Whoever gives him a good reason to defend himself or others.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Seriously? Why not link to your FC page, which is right here?
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:20 am

Agreed with Daniel, no need to repost it.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 am

*shoves topic to regain momentum*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 am