Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

4 posters

Sonic's 20th Anniversary

Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Sonic's 20th Anniversary Empty Sonic's 20th Anniversary

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Sonic's 20th Anniversary Sonic-the-Hedgehog-20th-anniversary-logo

Today is the day!! 20 years of Sonic has finally arrived!!! Its been 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog was created and released to show off his trademark speed and personality to all of us. He's come far through the years even when the past some years have been difficult. Sonic looks like he's heading his way back to the way he should be. Sonic Unleashed seemed to be the first step for that followed by Sonic Colors. And now, Sonic Generations will probably lead to something greater. The game won't be released until the holidays this year but bringing back old stages and even Classic Sonic himself for this special anniversary game could be a turning point for Sonic.

Sonic's 20th Anniversary Sonic-2011-Art

I've been a proud of fan of Sonic for my whole life and he'll always be my favorite character. I and many others I'm sure will know that Sonic could be in running still in future games for a very long time. Now members here are welcome to wish happy birthday to Sonic, post pictures of him here, videos from any game he has been on, artwork, etc. And now for my final words for the blue hedgehog we all know and love, Happy Birthday Sonic!!!!!

Sonic's 20th Anniversary Sonic-Generations-Classic-Sonic-Modern-Sonic
    Trespasser
    Trespasser
    Founder
    Founder

Sonic's 20th Anniversary Empty Re: Sonic's 20th Anniversary

Post by Trespasser Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Wow, 20 years, I was only 7 when it came out. I play Sonic 1 2 and 3, and beat them. I got out of it for a few years, but around the time 06 came out, I got back into Sonic, and got Sonic megamix, SADX, SA2B, Heroes and STH.. Got 06 the next year, when I had enough money to get a 360. XF
    Been into Sonic ever since. ;;
    I can't wait to play this game.
    I want to play modern Sonic! 8D
    he's the coolest! D:<
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 am

They're both Sonic so they're both cool!!!! Played almost every single Sonic game that has been released. Definitely want to get Sonic Generations on the holidays.
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

Post by who? Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:35 am

I got into Sonic when I was 7 or 8, my sisters brought home Sonic Heroes from a video game rental when the game came out, (2004, it was our first Sonic game!) so my sisters watched the show while I started drawing the characters, I drew Cream first then Sonic then my sisters bought Sonic Rush for her DS, when I turned 9 I made a fan character of myself because I loved Sonic a lot back then. After that I drew more Sonic, then grew out of it since we had no games in 2008-2009, when we got a Wii for Christmas I got Sonic and the Secret Rings and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, I grew more into Sonic, played Brawl as Pikachu, then Sonic when I unlocked him, got Sonic Chronicles and Sonic Unleashed. Got Sonic and the Black Knight from Rhys, then Sonic Colors for Christmas and now I want to get Sonic Generations, but I have no PS3 or Xbox 360.

Yeah Sonic did a lot for me. c: Helped me when I was upset for about 2 years too, find friends on here and Rhys as well. : D
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 am

Moriah the Hedgehog wrote:I got into Sonic when I was 7 or 8, my sisters brought home Sonic Heroes from a video game rental when the game came out, (2004, it was our first Sonic game!) so my sisters watched the show while I started drawing the characters, I drew Cream first then Sonic then my sisters bought Sonic Rush for her DS, when I turned 9 I made a fan character of myself because I loved Sonic a lot back then. After that I drew more Sonic, then grew out of it since we had no games in 2008-2009, when we got a Wii for Christmas I got Sonic and the Secret Rings and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, I grew more into Sonic, played Brawl as Pikachu, then Sonic when I unlocked him, got Sonic Chronicles and Sonic Unleashed. Got Sonic and the Black Knight from Rhys, then Sonic Colors for Christmas and now I want to get Sonic Generations, but I have no PS3 or Xbox 360.

Yeah Sonic did a lot for me. c: Helped me when I was upset for about 2 years too, find friends on here and Rhys as well. : D

Aw, that was nice to hear. I started out from the very beginning. From playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the Genesis, watching the old cartoons, playing more of the games (including Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic R). I became an instant fan and made my fan character near the end of the 90's and grew up viewing Sonic as a role model. One thing for sure that was best of his games were the music, no doubt about that. I eventually got back into my fan character and made him some adventures to go through but never found his or my true love till I met Moriah. Both Moriah and Sonic inspire me to do good things in life and I thank them both for that. =)
    Nova X
    Nova X

Post by Nova X Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 am

Ehehehe Ive only really been a Sonic fan for around 6 years now
    But Sonic has still changed my life <3
    First game I ever played was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with one of my closest friends in 3rd grade right before he left. Then Sonic the Hedgehog (On a Genisis) when I went to Day-Care
    Sonic honestly opened my mind to other games while I had been sure nothing was better then Pokemon
    It also made me realize that I wanted to work in Video games, helped me through the death of my two closest people in my life, and get my Xbox 360 (Soon as I saw Unleashed and how it played on it I had to!)

The best thing that ever came out of it though were my friends and boyfriend of course <3 Been taunted and teased for loving it so much but also seen a lot of smiles from people just seeing him on my shirt
    I'll probaly never stop loving this series or Sonic himself, wether he's Modern or Classic and I wish him a happy 20th and good times for the future~

Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:38 am

Novah wrote:[color=white] Ehehehe Ive only really been a Sonic fan for around 6 years now
    But Sonic has still changed my life <3
    First game I ever played was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with one of my closest friends in 3rd grade right before he left. Then Sonic the Hedgehog (On a Genisis) when I went to Day-Care
    Sonic honestly opened my mind to other games while I had been sure nothing was better then Pokemon
    It also made me realize that I wanted to work in Video games, helped me through the death of my two closest people in my life, and get my Xbox 360 (Soon as I saw Unleashed and how it played on it I had to!)

The best thing that ever came out of it though were my friends and boyfriend of course <3 Been taunted and teased for loving it so much but also seen a lot of smiles from people just seeing him on my shirt
    I'll probaly never stop loving this series or Sonic himself, wether he's Modern or Classic and I wish him a happy 20th and good times for the future~

Twas beautiful Nova ;_;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am