Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

2 posters

My Fcs

Hakota
    Hakota

My Fcs Empty My Fcs

Post by Hakota Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:34 am

Name: Hakota Tenshimaru

Abilities: Earth , Fire , phoenix form and the gift of the Phoenix God ( Fire Aura )

Species: Lion and Phoenix.

Forms/states: Phoenix form ( you all know how phoenixes look so yeah XP ), blood lust state ( his fur is dark red and he has purple eyes. fangs and long claws ), dark form fur is completely black with purple markings all over him ), and fire aura state. ( fur turns white and his eyes turn pale orange and he gains a red aura that gives him unique abilities. )

Weapons: Sword.

likes: cookies , pie , catnip ( of course lol ) , relaxing with friends and a good challenge.

dislikes: water , evil , seeing friends in pain , being alone by himself at times.

Appearance: Red lion. black phoenix marking on his chest. green eyes. mane is black. the hair on his tail is black also. wears no shoes or gloves. has whiskers XF and has a tanish furry muzzle.

Background: Hakota's history starts off pretty well. He grows up with his four other siblings , Raiden , Leonardo , Sidaru , and Kiara Tenshimaru. They've all lived a great happy life till their Uncle Uzaru decided to cast a spell on his brother/their father ( Dasoto ). His life was comming to an end so he decided use his dark abilites to merge his soul with his brother's taking over him completely and if that wasn't enough he wreaked havoc with his new found power. Killing the mother of little ones and wife of Dasoto. This dramatic event caused them all to separate from each other running away from the madness. ( they were all young during this. aound the age of 6 and 9 ). Many years later Kota came across a small village called Neitall. He spent most of his life there training and getting use to his new found powers. hes even found himself adopting two of the young lion cubs there. ( Ken and Kira ). Life in Neitall was peaceful for this lion. Not long after that he meets the love of his life ( Kaylen Phoenix ) and comes across a phoenix god who grants him ablities like no other hes had before. Hako grows fond of them all but still misses the hold family he held dear. Months after that madness appears in the small village as a dark green lion ( dark Leonardo )wrecks havoc there. Hakota instantly knows who it is and doesn't hesitate to try to stop him. With the help of Tigeress , Hakota is able to get leo calm and tell them why he acted the way he did. They find out that a barrier has been put around his soul making him hate and want to destroy everything in sight. Leo soon disappears after that event. The three leave the village to search for him. During their search they come across a shadow demon by the name of Sao who has been sent by Uzaru to kill hakota. Hakota easily fights him off in their battle , but throughtout the fight dark energy was transfered into Hakota giving him a lust for blood and death. They continue to search for Leo and they soon enough they do , but Leo isn't in the mood for listening to reason this time. Leo clashes with hakota fighting each other. Hakota reluctant to go all out stops fighting and waits for him to finish. Tigeress steps between them and once again tries to get to listen to reason. She soon enough gets through with him. As the years go by Leo finds himself growing fond of Tigeress and soon marries her. Many years later a dark being by the name of Dark Gaia takes control of Hakota and forces his will on him , making him rampage through through the lands and destroy anything that got in his way. Hakota continued to work for him as he got ready to emerge for the depths of the earth's core. All seemed lost , but with the help of Trespasser , Novastar ,Shadow , Silver , Leo , Kay , and Tigeress Dark Gaia was defeated and hakota freed from him. Not long after that Hakota soon meets this dark grey hedgehog by the name of Rhys and his girlfriend Moriah and one spazztazztic Hedgehog by the name of Gold , three great friends in his life. Life once again was peaceful for them and they've reunited with their other three siblings Raiden , Sidaru ,and Kiara who has loves of their own. ( Tersa, Sinda , and Roku ). Years pass...life seemed okay at the start..but Hakota and Kaylen began to have conflict between each other slowly drifting apart. During that The seven star sages asks a favor of them. To Prevent the demonic dark star for getting his hands on the star scepter. During the battle for it Hakota shields kay from a deadly attack from the dark star killing him on the spot. In a blinding rage Kaylen unleashes her true power of Heaven's key. destroying the Dark star. or so she thought....... Many years later , reborn from his phoenix ashes , Hakota returns with no memory of what happened in the past..and theres where we continue today.. Hakota's second chapter. ( I do not own Kiara , Tersa , Tigeress ,Sinda , or Kaylan )

Last edited by Kota The Lion on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

My Fcs Empty Re: My Fcs

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 am

......... Outstanding! What does the second chapter involve?
    Hakota
    Hakota

Post by Hakota Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 am

I don't really know yet. I'm open for ideas though.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:50 am

Hakota Tenshimaru wrote:I don't really know yet. I'm open for ideas though.

Hm........ not sure if I can help with that at the moment.
    Hakota
    Hakota

Post by Hakota Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 am

Ah. I'm sure I'll think of something soon
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:56 am

Hakota Tenshimaru wrote:Ah. I'm sure I'll think of something soon

Cool, can't wait to find out.
    Hakota
    Hakota

Post by Hakota Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 am

I think I might make it about his past coming back to haunt him and such.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:33 am

TitaniumHedgehog250 wrote:I think I might make it about his past coming back to haunt him and such.

Ah, so guessing something along like nightmares, encounters and such?
    Hakota
    Hakota

Post by Hakota Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:38 am

Yeah sort of kind of.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 am

TitaniumHedgehog250 wrote:Yeah sort of kind of.

Alright, we'll see what happens then.
    Hakota
    Hakota

Post by Hakota Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:20 am

Name: Avalanche

Abilities: Ice/water powers. able to create icy mists.

Weapons: Dual ice blades and an Ice board.

Appearance: silver fur , short spiky pale blue hair and bangs. pale green eyes.

Species: Leopard

background: Once a prince of the lands of ice , Avalanche roams taking his anger out on people for
    being over throne years back. His former friend (chris ). After his defeat he was banished from his own kingdom , having find a new home. His rage has built up over the years wanting a another shot at the new King of his land. Not long after that he terrorizes a small village out of anger. To his surprise someone was actually there to stand up to him. (Hakota ). After being defeated yet again Avalanche declares that Hakota is now on his list and at the very top for being reminded of his failure. Avalanche will seek Hakota out whenever he has the chance to and do what he must to get revenge on him and his former friend. ( And This is where Ava comes in during the rp )
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:21 am

Ah, nice. See how it turns out.
    Hakota
    Hakota

Post by Hakota Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 am

Name: Aran ( Kitten ) The Hedgehog

Forms: Dark form ( purple replaces red and silver replaces the black and his eyes are yellow ) Super Form ( becomes silver ish blue with a blue aura )

abilities: chaos manipulation ( able to move objects with his chaos powers like.. mind powers something like that )
    Almost as fast as Tres.

Weapons: Bow & arrows , scythe , throwing knives , and smoke bombs.

Family: Tres' Brother.

Background: ( This just is has to do with Tres's rp idea ) Left in the nightmare of his and Tres's future , Aran finds his way back past thinking tres is still possessed and attempts to Kill/free him. His mission comes to a stop once he realizes his ok and now lives his life next to his beloved brother.

Appearance: a red hedgehog who has his quills in a pony tail and has one long bang over his face. tanish muzzle and black chest fuzz. no shoes just black pants and fingerless gloves. and green grey eyes.

Last edited by Aran The Hedgehog on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 am

Didn't know Tres had a brother for his FC.
    Hakota
    Hakota

Post by Hakota Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

Yep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 pm