Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

Vision

Dante'
    Dante'

Vision Empty Vision

Post by Dante' Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 am

Vision
    by *ArctariusV

I feel a drifting storm that has been swifting dormant for all these dedicated years
    It's 2012, I write my thoughts roughly to the political who think they're the seers
    To hell with this system, it's a mishmash contradicting cash that seems to have to lead
    These unkempt humans who think they're better than the artist have planted a little seed
    Cyborg, Androids, the Blackberry Storm which has endless amounts of releases titles
    Economic trash, that's what happened last and it has been last looking very idle
    But not me, I'm still working the hordes of the ignoramuses that venture without manners
    Explaining that they rule the streets and the stores all the territory hanging up banners
    That have symbolic meaning, but they don't know what it is
    They just slap it on there, and people laugh at them because it means something really missed
    The missing meaning of what they thought what it meant had a different meaning
    So they travel out the world and begin on feeding
    To hell with earth I'd rather live on Jupiter so that I'm near the stars
    And farther away from the stupider civilization and most people want to live on mars
    Well forget that I rather be alone up in the space system
    I'll get my inspiration from the skies and gas that clutters from the center to the rim
    And I don't need that what we really have to solve is the governments problem to enforce all the laws
    We have to damn many as it is why enforce more and more so that we can look small
    But we're really after to be tall but the idiots down in Washington are amazing the world in awe
    With things they say and problems they make unsolved and they're the causes of poor education
    They are the ones who forsaken America this way with temptation and unmitigated probation
    The want to have cameras in our rooms watching our steps and chats with some cyborg technology
    We have enough of those already so don't even think that we're going to look better physically and mentally
    What we really need to do is cast all the stereotypical remarks they make
    So we can live in a better gently society so I can rest easily and awake
    In a new day new challenge I will challenge myself to do the civilian good cause mainly
    " Ask not what your country can do for you rather ask what you can do for your country "
    Everyone forgot that quote made by an intellectual person who hasn't forgot his reason
    For living here in America, I'm sick of these speeches that make no sense I'm about to be charge for another treason

I vision a wave of ordeals that can conclude our country into the surreal
    Our America is about to be split in several ways that we didn't make so please someone get an idea

You can only learn something from chapter books
    But wouldn't it be easier to get a better idea with someone who experienced and knows how to look
    At the world that ever changes everyday there's something in the way
    And you might need some guidance rather your appliances that only confuse you each and every day
    Even now you're reading this, hell I didn't write this at all I found myself typing it all
    Even now I type this on Word pad, obviously I didn't have to time to write it raw
    So I decided to take the easy way out
    For I have to work, go to school and spend time and my love that I love so much and write about
    But look at this, there's another war going on and the peace is gone
    I'm sick of this world, America, who I love so much is a pawn
    To this world of nuclear warfare prison lairs who are bored as they exist out of there
    Only to find themselves all bare idiots with no clue how to make a living and I swear
    If I find another idiot who think he's controlling the world around I'll beat his [censored] until I get some sense
    And I just wish that America were to reborn from this mess
    After 2012, I hope that everyone senses come to together at last a form a new earth
    I can't stand it here, I'd rather be dead so please someone fix this mess and we will rebirth

I vision a wave of ordeals that can conclude our country into the surreal
    Our America is about to be split in several ways that we didn't make so please someone get an idea

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:14 pm