Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

3 posters

Stories behind your FC's name

Sceinic
    Sceinic

Stories behind your FC's name Empty Stories behind your FC's name

Post by Sceinic Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 am

Well, what's behind your internet name, SF username, or FC name? We're all ears!

Here's mine, I guess.
    ~~~~~~~Origin(Ohyus)~~~~~~~
    Well, I guess Scein started out back in fourth grade, one day during Horizons. Jacob had been trying to get me to make a sonic fancharacter for DAYS now, and that recess was when that plan had been put forth. I had already decided I wanted her to be a purple hedgehog, but of course that changed... and unchanged... and changed again, but that will come later. I looked up from my drawing to speak. "I need a name for her." Jacob shrugged. "You usually can come up with stuff just like that. Surely you could come up with one." I looked back down at the character, who seemed to be returning the gaze with a warm smile. "I just can't find a fitting one. You came up with Comet right away, but nothing seems to fit her.." Elias, a fifth grader at the time, by the way, picked up the piece of paper and examined it, though not without an annoyed glare shot at him by me. "Name it Violet or sumthin. Y'know, for the purple fur." I shook my head. "I think I want it to sound sortof like Sonic." Jacob gave me and odd glance. "Why is that? It'd be unoriginal." I shrugged. "That's just what I want it to be." Elias narrowed his eyes in thought. "Shoenic?" I gave him a warning look, not wanting to play around, and he quickly changed tone. "Alright, Alright. How about Dominic?" I shook my head. "She's a girl, stupid." He crossed his arms. "Then Scenic?" Not knowing what the heck that even meant, I wrote the new name in bubble letters next to my picture and smiled. I had a fancharacter! However, not knowing the word Scenic, I misspelled it as "Sceinic". But this name stuck forever, and even after I learned the correct way to spell it, I kept it as my odd, childish spelling.
    ~~~~~~~Why my username doesn't have a "the fox" after it~~~~~~~
    This is because of Sceinic's ever changing species. As I mentioned above, Scein started out as a hedgehog. Then, later on, I changed her into a fox. And then I changed her back to a hedgehog. Then a fox. Then a hedgehog again. o-o'

But then, I decided I liked her best as a fox, and changed her back, keeping her that way. After experiencing the frustration of changing all my usernames on all the sites from "Sceinic the Fox" to "Sceinic the Hedgehog" and vice versa, I eventually got fed up, and kept it Sceinic. It stuck, and I never had to change it. =P

~~~~~~~

So that's all, I guess. Scein's real complicated. XDD

So, let us hear how YOUR internet name/ FC name or whatever came about!

Last edited by Sceinic on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled Scein on accident. XF)
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Stories behind your FC's name Empty Re: Stories behind your FC's name

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 am

How did my name come about? It started when I was little and made a fan character of myself. I didn't know recoloring was a bad idea back then so the design was a green version of Sonic. I eventually forgot about the character as I got older but pulled a old picture of it out when I was cleaning my room two years ago. I figured I'd give another try and make it more original and have gotten to the point on how my character is now. Rhys is based off myself. Not only by name, but my personality as well. Things that I make happen to my fan character, haven't happened but it's entertaining and enjoyable making stories about myself in a Sonic type environment. That's how my fan character and my username came about.
    camcam9999

Post by camcam9999 Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 am

Well my internet name,camcam9999,originated when i was making a new Runescape account 'cause my old one was hacked,and my Runescape guru stepbrother Quinn advised me to be a skiller someone who doesn't fight for skill but masters a skill gets rich and looks cool on Runescape.So based on my old all-round screen name Hagrid750 i said"Hagrid111 sounds good I'll remember it 'cause it's based on my old one."He said no something with 99 in it since 99 is the highest level"I said"okay lets use my name in it then" then i said"camcam9999"and then we both yelled "YES."

My FC Ripper is based off the darker side of me.I named him Ripper because the angrier darker side of me was mad sad and numb, so it felt as if all joy had been ripped from him.See i have anger problems and when I get sad I'm sad for a while,so i reflected back on the times when i was angry and sad and put them into his history and life.I made him how i did to sort of express myself before i ever started writing poems and songs.I built and built the rage and sorrow into him and after many disputes with myself for his name based on his power and i finally chose ripper because not only was joy ripped from him but he rips portals threw time and space to travel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:56 am