Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

3 posters

A few of my ideas to resurrect this site

Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

A few of my ideas to resurrect this site Empty A few of my ideas to resurrect this site

Post by Okuu Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 am

I have two ideas for helping this site get back from the dead
    1. We need to advertise on other sites. We probably won't survive otherwise.
    2. We need to have members refer their school/work friends to the site, as this could help a lot and this would cause a chain reaction, causing us to rapidly grow after enough referrals have occurred.
    who?
    Triple Trouble
    Triple Trouble

A few of my ideas to resurrect this site Empty Re: A few of my ideas to resurrect this site

Post by who? Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 am

We've actually been doing that to be exact. o_O; But not many people will join like that..
    Slow and steady wins the race as they say.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

A few of my ideas to resurrect this site Empty Re: A few of my ideas to resurrect this site

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Moriah214 wrote:We've actually been doing that to be exact. o_O; But not many people will join like that..
    Slow and steady wins the race as they say.

Agreed with Moriah. Still have the remember all the icons have to be placed in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 pm