Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

4 posters

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Miles24
    Miles24

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.) Empty The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Post by Miles24 Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 am

After a confrontation with a mysterious blue hedgehog, Miles24 and Sceinic were standing in the middle of a city intersection, damaged by the altercation. They recently found out that the person that had attacked Miles24 was Glas the Hedgehog, who is on a desperate search for Rhys. After mentioning his previous attacks on Rhys and his family, he knew that he had to be stopped. Before he could though, Glas managed to slip away without leaving any sort of trail to follow. Without any leads, they stand in place, trying to think of some way to track him down.

"Hmmm.." Miles24 said, tapping his foot.
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.) Empty Re: The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:43 am

Casually walking through his favorite destination, Flare stared his eyes around the park moving along the tiled path under trees.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.) Empty Re: The Hunt for a Sadistic Hedgehog. (Uniting Forces prequel RP. Private RP.)

Post by Sceinic Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 am

Sceinic crossed her arms. "Now what? We have no sources, and no idea where Rhys might be on vacation."
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 am

Eyes glancing up at the blue sky, the white hedgehog wondered within his mind, "Haven't heard of Glas in awhile. Don't know if that psycho stopped pulling his sick tricks yet. I'm sure he isn't finished yet." Flare continued strolling along paying close attention to the beauty and detail of the lake and forestry.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 am

"I don't know.." Miles24 said, still tapping his foot. "If he's going after those who know Rhys though, then he must not know either. He could be anywhere right now."
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:55 am

Sceinic thought for many moments. "Those who know Rhys?" She looked up at Miles. "We need to go on a stakeout."
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:01 am

Flared eyed the cracks that embedded the street and then started to fill up with curiosity. Sight of the two foxes caught his attention making him walking into their direction with their backs turned.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:14 am

"A stakeout?" Miles24 said, stroking his chin. "Where do you think we should have that?"
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 am

Sceinic sat up a little straighter. "We could find someone who knows Rhys and watch him carefully, then jump out if Glas appears."
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 am

The white hedgehog immediately stopped near the two and said in a serious manner with his head down slightly, "Did I hear the names Rhys and Glas from you two?"
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 am

Sceinic let out a yelp and fell backward, hitting her head on a wall. She sat back up and rubbed her head. "Hey, do you have to sneak up on us like that?!" She sighed. "Yeah, we know 'em."
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 am

"Sorry, but does it really matter if I talk to your faces or not?" Flare lifted his head to give them this statement, "I know what Glas can do. He torments others for pleasure, playing minds to trick his victims to believing they're worthless. You're not dealing with any regular hedgehog. He's a madman."
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 am

"I have already seen the such," Miles24 said to him. "He attacked me to try and find information on Rhys' current whereabouts. He used similar tactics that you mentioned, and if he is crazy, that simply adds to the reason why we need to stop him."
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 am

Giving a somewhat of a frown, the tough hedgehog said, "You can't take him down on your own. Glas will break you down to your knees like a knife slicing through butter. Sure, you both may have the heart to fight, but Glas will find a way. He always does and hits the mark right on the bulls-eye. For Rhys' whereabouts, Emlyn mentioned to me that he went on a cruise with Moriah for a little vacation and their kids with that blue echinda friend of yours."
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Sceinic's eyes flashed in alarm. "Wait, where would Smash be right now?!"
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Flare crossed his arms, his eyes shut for the hedgehog to have a thought, couldn't find one, and said, "How would I know? He's your friend, not mine."
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Sceinic glanced at Miles. "Smash and the kids could be in danger!"
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 am

Miles24 thought for a moment. 'If anything, the first place that we should search is Rhys' home," he said. "It would most likely be the first target.'
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 am

Sceinic stood up. "Alright, then."
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 am

Before the two to be on their way, Flare interrupted, "Need help? Because I know a couple of buddies of mine that could be of some assistance."
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:47 am

"I suppose we could use a bit of assistance.." Miles24 said. "But how many people exactly do you plan on bringing?"
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 am

"Just two. Do I need to repeat myself more for you? I think that info was good enough for your tastes." Flare didn't feel like saying anymore so kept himself in a silent state ready to begin the search.
    Sceinic
    Sceinic

Post by Sceinic Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:13 am

Sceinic studied the group. "Assuming he still lives in the Treehouse, I think I might know the way from here. However, the getting there might not be quite so breezy. You guys up for it?"
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Rhys the Porcupine
    Wielder of Eclipse
    Wielder of Eclipse

Post by Rhys the Porcupine Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Flare nodded without a word and glared his imitdating eyes at Miles.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Post by Miles24 Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm

"Of course," Miles24 said, fixing the hat on his head. He then noticed the look that Flare was giving to him. "Is something wrong?" He asked, unknown as to why he is being given such a stare.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 am