Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

2 posters

Favourite music from the franchise?

Nado13579
    Nado13579

Favourite music from the franchise? Empty Favourite music from the franchise?

Post by Nado13579 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Come on, with so many games and TV shows for Sonic there are about a billion pieces of music out there for it.

My favourite song for the SHOWS is most definitely The Fastest Thing Alive without a second thought. I had that song memorised as a little kid and would sing along while watching it. My favourite part was always when he said Sonic, he's got an attitude and Sonic slides and sticks his tongue out to the SWATbots. Because even after all the years I went without watching it, I always remembered that one part and loving it.

But for the games my favourite song is easily This Machine, Team Dark's theme from Heroes. I can't describe my love for that song. It's just simply amazing. (Hell, Dawn and I even fell asleep once listening to it on replay to see if we had epic dreams.) Some other songs from the games that I adore are His World(Have the rap memorized BACKWARDS!), I Am... All Of Me, Endless Possibility(not only is it an amazing energetic song, but it's also sung by Jaret Reddick, the lead singer of Bowling For Soup, one of the best bands EVER!), and finally Escape From The City.

What are some of yours? Very Happy
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Favourite music from the franchise? Empty Re: Favourite music from the franchise?

Post by Okuu Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 am

I have decided that, if another admin decides to lock this topic for redundancy, fine. However, unless I am instructed to do so by a higher-ranking staff member, i.e. Tres, Crest, Rhys, or any admin who is at least one year my elder irl, I will let it stay alive on the grounds that we're discussing our favorite music from the Sonic franchise, and link/video posting is not mandatory.

Holy crabs, did I just go too far into detail again? Ah, whatever...

ANYWAY, my favorite song from the series is definitely What I'm Made Of. I also like Open Your Heart and Live and Learn.

Maybe I just like the great works of Crush 40...
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Favourite music from the franchise? Empty Re: Favourite music from the franchise?

Post by Okuu Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 am

Holy carp, I've been listening to nothing but Open Your Heart recently. However, in about a week, I'll be listening almost exclusively to '80s's Japanese music on the bus again
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Wed May 02, 2012 9:23 am

Those are pretty good too! Hmm, but I wasn't really a huge fan of What I'm Made Of *hides*

Although I Am... All Of Me and His World took me a few listens to fall in love with. So maybe if I listen to What I'm Made Of more I might start to love it. :p It seems to be that way with a lot of songs.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 am

Hey, I'm not a member of the Democrat party. I won't punish you for disagreeing with what I think.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Thu May 03, 2012 7:08 am

I know, but almost everybody adores it, and I do like it , but there are better songs in my opinion. I just feel like I'm going to get targeted by a bunch of people who love it. XD

Although I am listening to it a bit more now and I'm liking it more. Smile Seems like I just need to give certain songs a few listens. And I'm starting to fall in love with Open Your Heart Very Happy
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Thu May 03, 2012 8:44 am

Most of what I listened to before getting Open Your Heart on my MP3 player was in Japanese.
    More specifically, this.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 am

Hey, that's a good song. Smile Bubblegum Crisis... I've been wanting to watch that for a while.

I remember half the songs on my iPod used to be Japanese. And I had limited space and was running out... and I had to delete songs..... so I deleted some English ones. XD I do have a TON more English songs than other languages NOW, but still. tongue
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Mon May 07, 2012 7:00 am

My dad & I have AD Police, Crash, and every episode of the original series on DVD. I've seen all episodes of the original up to and including number 7.
    Only got about five minutes into episode 8 before we disc-covered the disc was bad. It was replaced under warranty.
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Fri May 18, 2012 7:33 am

And to add to the original subject, I've been listing to Live Life a lot. It reminds me of the soundtrack for Wonderland Online, a RPG game I used to LOVE.

Crush 40, you are amazing.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Fri May 18, 2012 10:14 am

They sure as hell are!
    Nado13579
    Nado13579

Post by Nado13579 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 am

Right now I'm kind of obsessing over It Doesn't Matter. Mainly the SA2 version. That one makes me want to jump on the couch singing along. Derpy

Well, Escape From The City is my new favourite Sonic song(Yes, it beat This Machine.). Rolling around at the speed of sound...

The Dreamcast era had some epic music, I gotta say.
    Okuu
    Okuu
    ☢ CAUTION ☢
    ☢ CAUTION ☢

Post by Okuu Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 am

Have "Escape from the City," it's not bad. Personally, I've been listening to electronic music recently. More specifically, this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 pm