Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

2 posters

Good Evening...Infedel...

Capriccio and Discord

Good Evening...Infedel... Empty Good Evening...Infedel...

Post by Capriccio and Discord Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Greetings all...I am Discord, the better half to this pathetic half breed of a shell called Capriccio. I will soon take her over and be free to serve my darkest lord. *grins evilly*

Riiiiiiiiiiight, sure. Which is kinda funny since my name is that of an Itailian improvisation of music, and discord is pretty much just the messing up of music.

...I despise you.

Because I'm right.

No, because you're--

DON'T HATE ME CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL!!!

THAT'S NOT WHY I HATE YOU!!!

ANYWAY!!! I prefer pirates over ninjas, because come ON. Who wouldn't wanna wear THIS: Good Evening...Infedel... 294x425 I'm very savvy in internet memes, and can at some times speak an entire sentence consistent of only memes, so don't be surprised if you have NO IDEA what I'm saying half of the time. Due to the fact that the question will come up why I talk about boobs, yes, I am bisexual. Whoop-dee-doo. I am a chat regular and tend not to post in the regular sections of the forums, as I lurk in the game section. My favorite color is purple. I enjoy painting my fingernails in bright and weird colors. IMHO, painting your toenails looks tacky, and so do open toed shoes. I hate feet. I AM in fact a chick who digs giant robots. I like anime and manga, I tend to rant. This is text. LOOK! A DISTRACTION!!!
    Trespasser
    Trespasser
    Founder
    Founder

Good Evening...Infedel... Empty Re: Good Evening...Infedel...

Post by Trespasser Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi Cri! welcome to my site! ^-^

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 pm