Sonic Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Elle Grace Kelly. Rest in peace, Elle. ♥

The Trespasser Saga

Trespasser
    Trespasser
    Founder
    Founder

The Trespasser Saga - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trespasser Saga

Post by Trespasser Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 am

Let's get him!
    CHAOS CONTROL!
    Shadow transported everyone to the tip of the cannon.
    That one's the closest. Rose pointed to a waving tenticle with the green emerald embedded in it.
    Trespasser was eager to finally see XUR gone. He lanced down briefly, and swollowed back his nervousness. Then he jumpped at the tentacle.
    Heh, like father like son! He reminds me of you Shadow! Sonic laughed before following Trespasser.
    Tails and Knuckles were right behind Sonic.
    Shadow stopped Rose for a second. I'm not really like that am I!?
    You can be overzelious at times. Rose winked. Now come on! Can't let them have all the fun.

As Tres fell strait at XUR, he knew his friends were behind him, and he knew he had to do something to distract XUR. With a clear view of XUR he got his idea.

He readies, and lands on the tentacle with the green emerald, and slide down in on his feet right. Tres grinds down, right towards XUR's eye. XUR's eyes looks at Tres, just in time to see Tres slam his foot into it. Tres jumps away as XUR reared back in pain, just as Sonic landed his full weight onto the same tentacle. with XUR distracted, the tentacle gave way under Sonic, and falls to the ground. With Knuckles following Sonic, he lands knuckles first with all his strength. Kuckels went right through XUR's tentacle, cutting it off just behind the chaos emerald. The severed piece turns to dust, But XUR already was regrowing the severed piece and made a grab for the emerald. Shadow landing right if front of the tentacle, stops XUR and grabbed the emerald him self.

It's over XUR.
    BAH! you can't stop me! I've fused with all the Black Arms! Their power is mine! As are the emeralds!

With that XUR pointed a tentacle at the group and and fires a a beam of light from the emerald. The beam cuts through the ground as the group scatters.

Alright everyone! Pick an emerald and go!
    I call blue!
    Sonic Smiles at Tres. I'll take the gray emerald then.
    I'll go for the red emerald.
    I'll take the yellow.
    I'll get the light blue emerald.
    disapointed that all the good colors are taken Shadow hides his frustration. UGH! fine all take the purple emerald.

You cannot stop me!

XUR swings a tentacle at the group, each dodge it in their own way. As they do he fires beams out light at them from the chaos emeralds. Each hero dodges the attacks and go for their emeralds.

Rose dodged the beams XUR fired from the emerald. What's wrong, you can't even catch little ol' me? she taunted.
    Foolish girl!
    Rose ducked as a bigger beam than before singed the fur on her head. Note to self: Provoking angry dark beasts like XUR is a bad idea! AH! The tentecal wrapped around her waist and lifted her off the ground.
    Now I have you! XUR began to crush Rose
    >< Let me go you big bully! She kicked at the tentical. Desperate, she leaned over and bit down with her sharp teeth. XUR dropped her. As she fell she grabbed the turquoise emerald and pulled it loose from XUR's grasp. Sorry, the power company called. This is what happens when you don't pay your bill! Emerald in hand, she quickly backed out of XUR's grasp.

Shadow lept from tenticle to tenticle until he reached the one with the purple emerald. You have something that doesn't belong to you.
    XUR hit him with a blast from the tenticle, knocking Shadow off. And you talk too much!
    Shadow used the green emerald. CHAOS CONTROL! From right underneath the tentical stalk, Shadow kicked it with all his strength, like a football player kicking a hail mary. The emerald flew up out of XUR's grasp.
    XUR reached up for the emerald with his tenticle, but Shadow jumped on top of it, then jumped up and snagged the emerald first. And you're too slow XUR!